So What! Bar

Tiger

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Tiger, I remember when Pook and Hi Boss were the only two exclusive LB bars on Soi 6.

With Horny Bar and So What! Bar now I cannot see how Pook's can continue to get any customers, and we already know what happened to Hi Boss.

Great lineup, and keep updating us with the great pictures. Thanks again.

... now I cannot see how Pook's can continue to get any customers, ...

You mean because of the completely shit attitude in there now? Pook really needs to shake it up.

Used to be a great bar- one of the best, in my opinion. Gorgeous & flirty girls, not too pushy, good ST rooms, nice view of the soi, good dancing, best toilets in PTY, buy backs from Pook, etc.

For some reason, the girls think their faux-diva attitudes are what gets the guys. They compete with each other so much they seem to actually get annoyed by the fact that there are customers in the bar.

Oh yes- forgot about the prepay for ST now. WTF??!

You mean because of the completely shit attitude in there now? Pook really needs to shake it up.

Used to be a great bar- one of the best, in my opinion. Gorgeous & flirty girls, not too pushy, good ST rooms, nice view of the soi, good dancing, best toilets in PTY, buy backs from Pook, etc.

For some reason, the girls think their faux-diva attitudes are what gets the guys. They compete with each other so much they seem to actually get annoyed by the fact that there are customers in the bar.

Oh yes- forgot about the prepay for ST now. WTF??!

You pretty much nailed it! And great to see you back here sir. Hope all is going well, and that our paths cross again this January/February.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Twas an excellent party at So What tonight.

Lots of delicious ladyboys including Pat, both sexy mak mak and jai dee mak mak.

Great grub too. Didn't sample the meet cart cause a bit difficult to eat in a bar envirnoment.

But teriffic German Potato Salad (no mayo)!

And great Pretzels!

Happy Birthday Hansi! :drinks:

What time were you there PD? I got to So What around 10 ish and didnt recognise any BM's until BigTel made his enterance

I see Janni (formerly of Club 131 5 years ago) is working there though she told me she was only there holiday :biggrin:

Got out of the house much earlier than usual.

Was chatting with Terry The Plumber, Koykaeng, Billy, and Dixon Cox at So What. Must have just missed you mate.

Janni............I know there was a familiar face from the past but just couldn't place her. Still looking good!