Thai Men---- The World's Smallest Cocks?

pdogg

The average penis size of Thai men is among the shortest in the world, according to a worldwide study.

The average length of a Thai man's penis is 10.2cm (almost 4 inches), which is slightly longer than the shortest average length of 9.6cm among Korean men.

The statistic has been posted on www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize since late last month.

The website compiled the data from research centres and global reports and put them in a chart by country.

The longest average penis size is measured at 18cm in Congo. The website did not say if this was in a flaccid or aroused state.

According to the report, men in Africa, Central America and South America have the longest average length of between 16cm and 18cm, followed by the Middle East, Scandinavia and Spain (13.5cm-14.7cm), Russia, the US and Australia (11.7cm-13.5cm) and Asia (9.6cm-11.7cm).

Dick Size By Country

I would have thought Japanese guys would have won this by a long shot. Or a short shot as it were

''Size doesn't matter''...yeah, right...try telling that to a girl who has just been fucked by a Korean guy and then has to get screwed by a guy from the Congo....no way SHE will tell you size doesn't matter!

I think the study is bullshit. It is easier to find a large cocked lb in Thailand than in the PI, unless you were to include the lbs in PI that are of mixed blood.

Unless genetic males with large cocks in Thailand are more predisposed to being lbs.

I think the study is bullshit. It is easier to find a large cocked lb in Thailand than in the PI, unless you were to include the lbs in PI that are of mixed blood.

Unless genetic males with large cocks in Thailand are more predisposed to being lbs.

Yeah I agree, unvarifiable nonscence... And you might well have a piont with the Thailand LB's, at least with regard the P4P area of activity? I know a few who've gone right out of their way to try & get that extra inch!

Yeah I agree, unvarifiable nonscence... And you might well have a piont with the Thailand LB's, at least with regard the P4P area of activity? I know a few who've gone right out of their way to try & get that extra inch!

Khun Lung, how you be this fine evening? Perhaps well into your cups by this juncture? :drinks:

Good meeting ya the other night too btw. Wish I could speak British same level as Amerikan English, so I could understand you perfectly. :friends:

Khun Lung, how you be this fine evening? Perhaps well into your cups by this juncture? :drinks:

Good meeting ya the other night too btw. Wish I could speak British same level as Amerikan English, so I could understand you perfectly. :friends:

I'm trying to dry out a bit to be honest Khun Lefty... Although funnily enough todays probably been the first real day on the dry & I feel like complete shit!

Lefty, I was going to mention our meet on the 'Interesting FM's Thread', but as we're here now... Yeah, I thoughly enjoyed our chat & thanks for hanging around after everyone else left, it was very much appreciated!! :friends:

Sorry about my South London drawl, it catches a lot of people out, but then English, 'English', isn't really English anymore, especially my working class 'cockneyesque' brand of talk, the kids don't even really speak it anymore!.. I could understand you perfectly, however, probably because 'we' were subjected to so much Amerikan TV when I was growing up... I to had to enjure the fuckin' Banana Splitz, Fonzie, Chips & all the other crap just the same as you poor sods.... I hate globalization, nasty business.

Nothing wrong with the 'Banana Splits'! Quality stuff. I used to love the 'Arabian night' cartoons on the show. Remember 'size of an elephant'?

Has soon as I wrote it I thought... 'Nah, what have I done, I actually liked the Banana Splits'... Yeah,'Size of a transexual Amazon'... in 5' heel fuck me boots!

Oh, and this poll can't be right.What about the men in China?I stay in China a lot, and from what the girls say, it seems the average guy there is hung like a Japanese doormouse.

The one I like is, 'hung like a cat'!