Flat chested Ladyboys

alaskanbear

[clap] Nice pics, Lin! She is a beauty.

First pic I had to put the breaks on -- "He's not talking about Jib/Sha-Sha, is he?" :D Met her when she still would have qualified for this thread. Great girl. But once the boobs were in place, the emails were less frequently returned...

[/quote Fist time posting here. I guess the last pic is Sha Sha pre boob job ?? Am I correct ?

I am in bkk later this month then pattaya can someone point me to the best femboy places Thanks Ric

I am in bkk later this month then pattaya can someone point me to the best femboy places Thanks Ric

Hey Ric, welcome aboard dude! :D

We can certainly point you in the right direction bro but where we send you depends on your personal definition of a femboy.

For some guys, just about any ladyboy without boltons is a fem boy. My definition is that ladyboys use the ladies room and femboys don't.

But since we're on the Flat Chested Ladyboys thread, we'll go with that definition. In general, I'm not sure if any ladyboy bar is more or less likely to have flat chested ladyboys other than the bars with he younger girls are less likely to have silicone.

So in Bangkok, for quantity, probabbly Obsessions or Cascades.

In Pattaya, everyone seems to have there own favorite bars with Lucky Love, Koyo7, and Famous being good choices IMO. But in Pattaya, ladyboys and femboys are everywhere, on my soi, in the stores, it's hard to walk for a few minutes without stumbling into one.

And in Phuket, don't forget Cocktails and Dreams.

Now if your definition of a femboy is one who uses the boy's room, then Sunee Plaza is prbably your best bet bro.

Once again, welcome aboard Ric! :)

• 1 month later...

Great pics Lin! :pic:

Pat is am extremely nice girl; everyone seems to like her. :p

She's my neighbor; lots of ladyboys live on my little soi. See her a few times a week when having my 30 baht kaew tom gai for brekkie. Brekkie is in the PM as I am on TLB, Thai ladyboy time.

Great pics Lin! :pic:

Pat is am extremely nice girl; everyone seems to like her. :p

She's my neighbor; lots of ladyboys live on my little soi. See her a few times a week when having my 30 baht kaew tom gai for brekkie. Brekkie is in the PM as I am on TLB, Thai ladyboy time.

hummmmm...i think i know your little soi....i was many time in Pat's loom......any way Pat is a very good girl and i'm happy to meet any time i come there...:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...