Flat chested Ladyboys

alaskanbear

She works at the moment in Cascades. Shes been there on and off for three months and has a few japanese admirers who creep up the stairwell.

Unfortunately the silicone is going in around mid October just as i get back from Hong Kong . I tried to talk her out of it but to no avail( what a surprise). Looks like Lara Croft here we come.. still , make hay while the sun shines as they say

I ended up sleeping with, yummmmm/quote]

I agree , if one does the long time might as well make it someone who you wont regret looking at in the morning. Lets face it theres no " holy shit how did she end up in my bed " factor with this sweety. Not that i do that many LT these days..ha ha..cant be bothered , i need all the sleep i can get

A little/big flat one for TC...

Calls herself Ae...Called me one eve and told me it was her night off (so makeup free) and asked if she could come over and watch a little TV...

Apparently she likes to watch TV in the nude...

And I surely like to watch her watch TV in the nude...

post-80-010906800 1316286931.jpg

post-80-097502900 1316286949.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks Kahuna , verrry nice Sir..nice face , nice skin and evrything on could want in a TV Dinner.

Also this honey is a very nice flatty as well. Ill have to dig out the other bare chested shots in my BKK Computer when i get back in October. The Bikini is padded , she has almost no tits under there

post-405-096773600 1316350717.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wow, those last 2 photos are terrific. Who is she?!!?

The photos are shitty but the ladyboy is/was hot...Her name is Ice...I met her years ago at Barely Legal...a Lita/Karl bar on Soi 6...She was born in Pattaya...But her father is Spanish and long gone so she lived with her mother in town...

After Barely Legal folded, she worked at a couple different GG bars on Soi 6...Fooled many unsuspecting farangs...And later tried Ezy on occasion...When I was in town, I used to just call her and meet her or she would come to my room...In later years she worked at Pook Bar...She didn't look the same...

First time I barfined her it was early afternoon and I was staying at the Areca on Soi Diana...It was late afternoon when we got to the room and she went in and took a shower and I went out on the deck overlooking the pool to have a cig...She came out on the deck after her shower looking much like the photos here...Towel wrapped only around her waist...I remember asking her to pull the towel up to complete the illusion for the folks at poolside...But it was a big turn on for me...

These two pics were taken a year or so later on Valentines Day at the Sabai on Soi 2...I remember telling her that cause it was Valentines Day the night was hers and we would do whatever she wanted...And out of those cute little innocent lips all she said was, "I want to fuck you." Well, I disappointed her on that night but she left the next day with a purse full of baht and wasn't too unhappy...

Pardon me for rambling on here Sam but as I grow old all I seem to have are these memories...and Ice is a very very good memory...

Kahuna,

I enjoyed the Ice story. Is she out of the scene completely?

Sorry, but I don't know Sam...I deleted all (well, almost all) my ladyboy contact numbers out of respect for the sometime Mrs. Kahuna...

Last I saw Ice about a year ago she was working at Pook Bar...Much thinner...Short hair...More ladyboy like...But still cute and sexy...

She was born and lives or lived in Pattaya...I'll ask around and let you know...

BTW...I got more Ice stories...But I'll just put everyone to sleep with their telling...

To keep you warm till we find your Ice...Here's a couple more flat-chested cuties from the past...Sorry, the the flatness is covered so you'll have to take my word for it or go check for yourself...

It's somehow bizarre...at least to me...that sometimes ladyboys with flat chests can't wait to drop their drawers and pull their cock out, but won't take their bra off...

post-80-050235700 1316461472.jpg

post-80-030280500 1316461486.jpg

post-80-015810500 1316461505.jpg

post-80-013864200 1316461530.jpg

• Upvote 1