Summertime and the living is easy..

A fine sunny weekend has just finished here, excellent to whet the appetite for the long summer days to come in the Northern Hemisphere.  I really savor this time of year, and would never consider a trip to Los at this time, saving that instead to break the misery of the short, cold days of winter.

It's a wonderful time to get out and make the most of the long bright days.  I am fortunate that I work part time, which leaves me with plenty of time to get out and do some photography, something I really enjoy as many of you know.  

So gents, for those of you living in the N. H., what are you most looking forward to doing in the coming months of long, balmy days?

I really savor this time of year, and would never consider a trip to Los at this time, saving that instead to break the misery of the short, cold days of winter.

I agree BB, I always start my sojourns to Thailand after November 1st; couldn't even imagine missing this time of the year and especially the fall; nowhere on earth is better for getting a good night's sleep - it's about 40-50F at night right now and you just can't get that in Thailand on a regular basis.

As for this summer, same-same as usual; spending time with extended family, going for long drives in the Caddy, days at the beach and in the mountains and the lakes, etc..... I live less than an hour from some pretty beautiful places and right now it's starting to bloom around here.   I also have a bunch of great-nieces and nephews now and they are fantastic to play around with;  they don't know the REAL Uncle J.D. :-)

Trying to get back on the 6/6 schedule I did for so many years; summer, fall and springs here, the dead of winter when it absolutely SUCKS here back in Thailand.

In South Vietnam right now it is just moving into wet season, and we need it. This past few months has been the worst buildup I have experienced: relentless muggy steamy draining days and nights. Hopefully that is about to end, as the clouds have been gathering and this past week or two has seen a bit of rain about.

I love tropical wet season (aka summertime), especially when big clusters of battleship grey clouds block out the sun not long after lunch and the evenings come dominated by flashes of hopeful lightning and the agreeable rumble of thunder. Rain to follow.

Sitting up on my roofdeck is just a summer delight, and I plan to do the usual amount of that. A chilled cask of white in my bar fridge, some good food to tuck into, and a warm dry spot to sit and appreciate the weather.

The only imporvement I can think of would be to have beside me a cock to hold.

Sitting up on my roofdeck is just a summer delight, and I plan to do the usual amount of that. A chilled cask of white in my bar fridge, some good food to tuck into, and a warm dry spot to sit and appreciate the weather.

The only imporvement I can think of would be to have beside me a cock to hold.

How I would love to share that with you my friend however you can't hold my cock. We'll have to secure others.  :biggrin: