One More For the Conspiracy Theorists ...

4:17

Submitted, without  comment:

12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country

From the Atlantic Wire (as linked above) ...

Today PPP released the results of a national survey looking at common conspiracy theories. Broken down by topic and cross-referenced by political preference, the results will not inspire a lot of patriotism. If you need to defend your fellow countrymen, be sure to note that the margin of error is 2.8 percent.

The founder of this was David Icke who was the Director of the BBC at one point. A few TV programmes have been made about him and he has wrote books as well... The Lizards are thought to be a stand in for Jews is one theory and its seems he has a few hi profile admirers 

Icke came to fame when on a live TV broadcast he claimed he was Jesus Christ

This is  from memory but i think it all checks out

Yes, there are no shortage nutters out there.

However, "To deny and dismiss the existence of conspiracy is to deny and dismiss the esxitence of history and commerce."

Also, groups of people never agree to do crimes and keep quiet about it, that never happens. We are awash in conspiracies.

We are also drowning in a fucking tsunami of bullshit. I think all these conspiracy theories are what happens when people of "varying capacities" try and make sense of WTF is really going on. I think it's good that at least people are aware that the party line or official narratives we are being fed are clearly a buncha shite that serve the interests of our dominant institutions, the MIC, The Empire, whatever you wanna call this monster.

Lizard people are obviously a joke, except that Icke apparently is quite literal and very serious about it. Too bad really; I think the lizard thing works great as metaphor, as actual fact, not so much.

• Upvote 1

David Icke is my new hero; I shall dye my hair silver and grow a mullet in his honor. I have seen the light.

And as I suspected, you're all in on it. You're all using me to service your lizard overlords:

They use human fear, guilt, and aggression as energy. "Thus we have the encouragement of wars," Icke wrote in 1999, "human genocide, the mass slaughter of animals, sexual perversions which create highly charged negative energy ...

Every time I have perverted, kinky sex with a lady/ladyboy in Thailand, one of you is nearby harvesting my pervert chi energy for the reptilians. You all claim to be coming here on holiday, but I see the truth now. All these trip reports and threads ... mere fronts.

The truth is out there!

I 'm sure david Icke was never a director of the bbc,as far as i recall ,he was once a snooker commentator on the bbc....he was also a fairly competent professional goalkeeper with coventry city....then he had his epihany and discoverd the lizard people...according to him,the British royal family sacrifice babies and drink their blood-in buckingham palace FFS......saying that,I always thought Ariel Sharon looked like a lizard...do you know-he is still alive.....probably kept alive by sacrificed babies ' blood no doubt.

Here's one for you: Boston, false flag operation courtesy of the FBI and most certainly others.

I do not know for sure. I am putting this out there as a possible scenario based on what I know about how the FBI has behaved with "terrorists" in the past.

A big part of the reason I think this may be the case are the following:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/02/19/how-the-fbi-invents-terrorists-like-the-u-s-capitol-suicide-bomber.html

Now, if they have created "terrorists" in the recent past, and swept in and arrested them for show, perhaps this time they decided to actually explode a few bombs. Why? To scare the shit outta the public, because a frightened public is much easier to manipulate. I also suspect that there is something larger and scarier in the works, and this Boston incident is a kind of primer for what's coming. Again, this is just my own conjecture based on how things look to me right now.

Also, I would be VERY surprised if the guy they have in custody actually lives for very much longer. I expect that he will "die from complications resulting from his injuries."

• 1 year later...

Despite the 8,000 or so miles that separate the country from its West African epicenter, North Korea had one of the most dramatic reactions to this year's Ebola outbreak. Borders were closed to tourists, and any arrivals to the country were forced into a 21-day mandatory quarantine; the few North Korean citizens who were allowed to leave had that privilege rescinded.

Now, North Korea may have revealed the logic behind the panic: Top Pyongyang officials appear to believe that this Ebola outbreak began as a biological weapon created by the United States.

In an article published by the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) last week, Hong Sun Gwang, vice president of North Korea's State Sanitary Inspection Board, asserted that the United States -- "kingpin of human rights abusers in the world" -- was behind the spread of Ebola. The article said that "an aide to ex-U.S. President Reagan" had "disclosed in an article that the United States developed a progenitor of Ebola virus at bio-weapon institutes built in West African countries for the purpose of launching a biological warfare."

While only his last name is included in the KCNA story, that former aide appears to be Paul Craig Roberts, an economist now better known for his sometimes controversial views. In October, Roberts published a blog post titled "Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?" which, rather than drawing from his time working in government, cited writings published online about Ebola by two academics working in America: Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois and Cyril Broderick, who teaches at Delaware State University.

Boyle, a law professor, has said that he believes the latest strain of Ebola is man-made and must have escaped from a U.S.-run laboratory in Sierra Leone and that it is now part of a coverup. “I think the people at the top know," Boyle told the Daily Telegraph. "Probably Obama too.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/12/01/north-korea-says-u-s-created-the-ebola-outbreak/

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Khaosod English

17 December 2014, Last update at 13:02:00 GMT

14187963801418796489.jpg
mail_generic.png Email fontsize_01.png fontsize_02.png fontsize_03.png Font Size printer.png Print
Fallen Tree Narrowly Misses PM Prayuth's Car

BANGKOK — The Prime Minister of Thailand narrowly escaped injury after a tree fell on his motorcade in Bangkok today, injuring two of his bodyguards.

Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha, who is also the chairman of Thailand’s military junta, was leaving a public event at the Bangkok Planetarium on Sukhumvit Road at around 10 am when the tree fell on his motorcade.

Two police bodyguards riding on motorcycles were injured and immediately sent to hospital.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1418796380&section=11&typecate=06

• 1 year later...

Was Ted Cruz;s Daddy behind the grassy knoll?      :flirt2:

Donald J. Trump, who has repeatedly dabbled in conspiracy theories during his time on the campaign trail, accused Senator Ted Cruz’s father of associating with Lee Harvey Oswald not long before Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

Mr. Trump said, before adding, “And, you know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot, and nobody brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible.”

He went on, “What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? It’s horrible.”