Famous Bar 699 Baht Special

pdogg

Lita asked me to inform Ladyboy Review Forum members that she has a special promotion.

699 baht includes barfine plus shortime roomplus tip for the girl. This is afternoon special from 14:00 to 18:00

Quite the bargain considering there are places that have a higher barfine not including the room or a tip for the girl.

So if you want to get fucked in the ass, blown, rimmed, suck some cock, have a ladyboy shoot cum all over your face, or fuck a girl in the ass in the afternoon, cum to Famous Bar. All inclusive for 699 baht.

• Upvote 1

Does that mean the girl's not going to get her tip PDogg??

I'm pretty sure that if I were to take any of Famous's 'stock' next week... Just as I'm about to leave the room, I'll hear faintly in the background... "Lit-tle somfink for me pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase"? :D

Lita says it includes everything and I just assumed one pays at the bar. Girls know it's an all in rate, and seem to understand it bring sthem biz they might not normally get. I think the girl is getting at least 500 baht from the deal, maybe more, not sure.

Will check it out further.

Probably good form to give the girl 100 baht though.

Lita asked me to inform Ladyboy Review Forum members that she has a special promotion.

699 baht includes barfine plus shortime roomplus tip for the girl. This is afternoon special from 14:00 to 18:00

Quite the bargain considering there are places that have a higher barfine not including the room or a tip for the girl.

So if you want to get fucked in the ass, blown, rimmed, suck some cock, have a ladyboy shoot cum all over your face, or fuck a girl in the ass in the afternoon, cum to Famous Bar. All inclusive for 699 baht.

Except not all of them can do most of those things, and a few of the things listed I think you would be lucky to get even a few of them to do.

Except not all of them can do most of those things, and a few of the things listed I think you would be lucky to get even a few of them to do.

His list was: So get fucked in the ass, blown, rimmed, suck some cock, have a ladyboy shoot cum all over your face, or fuck a girl in the ass in the afternoon,

If they don't do these things, what do we do in the ST room, play cards? :unknw:

Hey PD, this beats Soi 6 pricing. What quantity of staff is there before 6:00pm?

Just in my experience, most lbs dont like to do rimming, not the majority anyway. Most of the Famous Bar girls that I know ain't really into topping, other than a couple of notable exceptions. Bukkake isn't a common thing amongst the lbs here in my experience. It is gonna be about 90% likely imo, just oral both ways and we fuck them, only. So to me it is not quite usually as exotic as my mate PD made it sound. :)

A break down on the pricing as told to me by Lita was the bar takes 200 and the girl gets 500 .

As I was living just next door I availed myself of this wonderful offer on a few occasions , and with those prices it would be rude not to take more than one at a time .

Any of the Famous girls I went with were fun , egger to please and not hard to pay :give_rose:

In your opinion what is a "bit of an extra" given you've paid the BF?

699bt...say 300bt BF..that only leaves 400bt for the LB...

But saying that on my last trip I BFed 2LBs from there and both was useless they did look good but useless..I couldn't even fuck them,,,Name..?I can only remember one of them , Micky..and they only got 200bt. from me,

Any way once you want to take one, tell her IF she is good she will get a tip..200-300bt should be OK..still, up to you..

Here is one of them..

post-103-059480500 1301254067.jpg

post-103-009886300 1301254095.jpg

• Upvote 1

To be honest, to date the Famous gals do not do a lot for me, even at 700 baht all in. I will check it out soon but they need to come to the plate with a lot more than just price.

Tru dat!

But I do recall some photos posted on another forum since our last visit that showed they had improved their roster a bit. But even still, the A-Team might not be available during the day.

Worth a daytime visit, IMO.

Just in my experience, most lbs dont like to do rimming, not the majority anyway. Most of the Famous Bar girls that I know ain't really into topping, other than a couple of notable exceptions. Bukkake isn't a common thing amongst the lbs here in my experience. It is gonna be about 90% likely imo, just oral both ways and we fuck them, only. So to me it is not quite usually as exotic as my mate PD made it sound. :)

One of them does enjoy rimming without having to be prompted, in fact she initiated it, Lefty... Lilly or something I think her name is?... Here's a picture of her anyway.

Definitely not my usual type, facially no way feminine enough for me, but she was really 'fit' & wearing something tight, so I thought, "Fuck it, why not"!... I actually thought that she couldn't have eaten anything for months the way she tore into my backend, she keep this activity up for ages too! Other than that it was all quite perfunctory & business like... And... And... And... Afterwards I heard Lita have a go at her for taking too long in the short time room, yet we hadn't even been in there an hour! They really should stop & think that sometimes we can hear what they are saying to one another.

Not quite sure I'll be bothering popping my nose in this time around? Most of you lot may well be in the 'in crowd', but I'm most definitely not, I get on really well with the girls, but Lita staunchly refuses to acknowledge me in any way shape or form... And even Karl has admitted before now that the girls were originally instructed not to be friendly towards me & a pal of mine... Still, it's her bar & I suppose she gonna run it whatever way she sees fit.

Unless Karl's there I really don't see a lot of point.

I don't know who to credit the photo to, I just pilfered it off the net, but I'm pretty sure that it will be a BM from another site... So if anyone knows the artisan involved please give me a shout & I can at least give him a postumous +1 & maybe I'll send him a pack of buscuits or something? :)

By the looks of what's hanging out of the arse of those shorts it looks like she might be having to shove tampons up her arse nowdays... I wish I hadn't said that

post-224-064729900 1301290600.jpg

Never heard a bad report about the bedroom performance of Lilly, Cherry, or Kung.

Think in general, Lita doesn't really care about how long a girl takes in the shortime room since there are four of them and rarely are all four occupied. Think in your case Lung, it may have had to do with wierdness between u and Lita, but if a bar wants to keep customers they really need to adopt a "customer is always right" attitude.

A buddy of mine was in there yesterday and quized Lita about the policy and she confirmed that he could take any staff member for 699 baht all inclusive.

My buddy inquired if that includes Lita herself? Without missing a beat, Lita smiled and replied, "not at that price". B)

Think in your case Lung, it may have had to do with weirdness between u and Lita, but if a bar wants to keep customers they really need to adopt a "customer is always right" attitude.

A buddy of mine was in there yesterday and quizzed Lita about the policy and she confirmed that he could take any staff member for 699 baht all inclusive.

My buddy inquired if that includes Lita herself? Without missing a beat, Lita smiled and replied, "not at that price". B)

It's certainly weirdness alright PDogg?!

One parting swing & I'll leave it at that, because these bar threads are really for promoting bars & not criticizing them... But here's the funny thing... Whilst admittedly I had previously been quite harsh, but also very honest about this bar (in another forum)... It actually happened to be even before this that the girls were told to be unfriendly & uninviting to what I suppose you would call a certain type of customer?... That was until recently when they actually found out who I was & then they were all over me like a rash, I'd just made a load of 'immediate' cute little new friends & they were playing about with me like a little puppy!.. Until Lita showed up?!!!!

It really don't take a lot of working out.

And it doesn't even need to be a "The customers always right" policy... Just a bit of common courtesy & civility will do.

PS. I Feel a bit rotten about having a laugh at poor old Lilly's expense, she's actually really lovely, maybe not quite my type, but a very sweet hearted individual who's worth spending a bit of time with.

Maybe some mamasans get on a power trip.

I’ve noticed that if I speak a little too much Thai or don’t succumb to their pressure, some mamasans can get cranky.

I good example is the day mamasan at Morning/Night. I’m still friendly with a lot of the girls that work there, but rarely go back to the bar because the mamasan is such a pain in the ass. It all started when she asked why I didn’t order a beer and one of the BGs at my table told her I drove my car. The mamasan (fat Joy, not skinny Joy) responded, “He doesn’t have a car”, so I took my keys out and put them on the table, and said in Thai, “Really, or?”

Prolly a big loss of face for her.

• 4 weeks later...