I'm in the chat room

SiamSam

Good idea for a thread Sam.

With the influx of the new ladyboys, I expect the Chat Room to get busy.

To all members: I'm trying to figure out a time to get a Group Chat going one of these days. Now i know everyday is different for most of us but in general what time of day would you be most likely to use the Chat Room?

Here's the world clock,,,,,,,that's clock you perverts!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Is it in in the right area? Should the thread be in the Boiler Room?

Also it would be good to have some type of on screen alert that would indicate to anyone signed in that a particular BM has enter the chat room and wants to chat. Is this possible? Presently the little number next to "chat" on the header isn't terribly noticeable.

One other thing that bugs me is once I enter the chat room if I go off to other areas of the site to do other things I get removed from the room automatically. Ideally I would like to enter the room and remain there while I am reading or writing posts then when someone else comes into the room I get a audio ding or on screen visual alert. That would be terrific.

Is it in in the right area? Should the thread be in the Boiler Room?

Also it would be good to have some type of on screen alert that would indicate to anyone signed in that a particular BM has enter the chat room and wants to chat. Is this possible? Presently the little number next to "chat" on the header isn't terribly noticeable.

One other thing that bugs me is once I enter the chat room if I go off to other areas of the site to do other things I get removed from the room automatically. Ideally I would like to enter the room and remain there while I am reading or writing posts then when someone else comes into the room I get a audio ding or on screen visual alert. That would be terrific.

Think this is the best area for this thread Sam so that it's noticable.

I know the little box is not easy to notice but I think that would be a very difficult and expensive modification.

I was in the room in both IE and Firefox and did not get booted out. However, in the past i had that problem. The ding is nice.

By the way if you want to be both in the Chatroom and this website/forum at the same time just login twice. If you enter the Chatroom and then go away to another part of the forum/website that's like leaving the room.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get in.

If you are reading this would u please try to login to Caht and let us know if u can get in.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...