memorable lines

Lefty

"If the trial of Visser wasn't conducted like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this? Oh no sir, no, it wasn't quite like this. No, no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome! And as for rules... We didn't carry military manuals around with us. We were out on the veldt, fighting the Boer, the way he fought us! I'll tell you what rule we applied, sir! We applied rule 3-0-3! We caught them, and we shot them under rule 3-0-3!"

• 1 month later...

My last quote was too tough for anyone I guess...so the thread slid down the page. One other forum member expressed his regret about it to me recently, so I guess I'll bump it up...

".are you sitting in your kitchen on Seventh Street thinking about blowing your head off with your gun you got back from Kai's trailer? Have you completely run out of whatever let you put up with your asshole husband for thirty one years? Do you feel everything you ever touched in your entire life you turned to shit and mud? Are you ashamed Cissy that once when Mitch was on one of his bull-shit retreats and you were loaded on acid and Butchie was thirteen and he just won his first contest and you were so proud of him for not being Mitch and you went into his room and he was whippin his skippy, that you said let me show you how to do that?"

"If the trial of Visser wasn't conducted like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this? Oh no sir, no, it wasn't quite like this. No, no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome! And as for rules... We didn't carry military manuals around with us. We were out on the veldt, fighting the Boer, the way he fought us! I'll tell you what rule we applied, sir! We applied rule 3-0-3! We caught them, and we shot them under rule 3-0-3!"

Lefty, if that's not Breaker Morant, then someone stole the punchline from BM.

"You're not getting rid of anybody! We're gonna stick together...just like it used to be. When you side with a man, you stay with him. If you can't do that, you're like some animal. You're finished. We're finished. All of us."

How about:

Veronica, why are you pulling my dick?

and from the same movie:

Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?

Heathers is the movie. Heather Duke played by Shannen Doherty for the first one.

Heather Chandler played by Kim Walker for the 2nd one.

Got to be a Custer movie is it the Erol Flynn one

Son of the Morning Star. Good guess though. You are thinking of They Died With Their Boots On.

I'm a fairly big old west history buff and it's a pet peeve of mine when Hollywood does a movie on a historical event and changes it for the sake of entertainment. I don't think they got The Battle of the Little Bighorn right yet, but Son of the Morning Star was closest.

Here is a real life quote, they ain't put in any movie yet that I recall, heard by one of the last white men to see Custer alive, either Daniel Kanipe or Peter Thompson, don't recall for sure which. I'm thinking Kanipe though...

‎"Hurrah boys, we've got them! We'll finish them up and then go home to our station."

Another one, which panther film is it from?

Clouseau: Does your dog bite?

Hotel Clerk: No.

Clouseau: [bowing down to pet the dog] Nice doggie.

[Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand]

Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite!

Hotel Clerk: That is not my dog.

Classic British comedy..