The taste of sperm

SiamSam

I was watching a BBC produced program called QI. It is quite unique and very funny. There are 4 panelists and one host. The aim of the show is for the panelists to answer questions or debate an issue that the host throws at them. However the twist is if you answer the questions correctly you get demerit points and if you answer it incorrectly you accumulate points in the plus column. The more bizarre the incorrect answer the more points a panelist receives.

On this particular episode the all male panelists had to debate if God was a man or a woman. On the side that took the position that God was a man one panelist said: "It is impossible that God is a woman because if God was a woman sperm would taste like chocolate." This got the witty panelist a point. The panelist from the other side quickly came back with: "Well, how do you know it doesn't?!" :happy0065: He was quickly awarded 2 points! :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

QI is a good show. I remember an episode that spoke about sperm while talking about Brazil nuts. If you eat Brazil nuts, traces of it will remain in your sperm and if someone takes a load of your sperm and they have a nut allergy they better get to the nearest hospital. Brazil nuts are also radioactive according to QI.

Mine must taste like dragon fruit, rambutans, pho, red curry and Sai Gon Red beer (with hints of Guinness, single malt, fish sauce and chilies) -- or so I imagine. :laugh: I'll have to get someone from Guess or Cascades to report on this subject next week.

:Drooling::jackoff:

Another question here might be, are you a food texture person? That is, do you rate and enjoy food and other stuff that you stuff in your mouth solely by it's taste or also by it's texture?

I'm kinda sorta a texture guy...For example I truly enjoy the taste of a fresh piece of salt water salmon, but I can't abide by it's texture so I don't eat it...

With cum otherwise known as sperm, jizz, man nectar, spoogle, spunk, man glue, semen, seed, seminal fluid , ejaculate and love pudding...it also depends on it's texture...If the ladyboy is over-hormoned I find that clear runny, watery, non-glutinous fluid to be near tasteless...I much prefer the thick, white creamy, glutinous stuff of various flavors...and in copious amounts...

And yet another question might be...Do you eat and/or taste your own love pudding?

Sam, I would prefer to be be blindfolded, take it straight down the throat from the girls and then pick a number, would be a lot more fun too B)

Yes indeedy Mr. Duke but this is a "taste-testing" and not a "tongue recognition probe of familiar cock terrain" competition. We all know if it were the latter you would win hands down. :notfair:

I find that clear runny, watery, non-glutinous fluid to be near tasteless...I much prefer the thick, white creamy, glutinous stuff of various flavors...and in copious amounts...

And yet another question might be...Do you eat and/or taste your own love pudding?

Used to, used to ... Most recent time was probably 10 years ago. By then it had becum weak and watery, pale and pathetic. Far from the delicious thick white creamy you mention Mate.

Ah, where are the snowstorms of yesteryear?

Perhaps in November there should be a taste-testing competition when 10 gals cum into individual shot glasses of which the contestants sample and try to guess whose is whose. The winner of course gets to take all for the elixir cum-shake.

No fucking way. I'd never drink it from a glass. Cum must be drank only straight from the spigot. Never exposed to the open air or very minimally exposed, JMO anyway.