Late Oct./November: Party Season News Desk.

bumblebee

Cocktail & Dreams (Phuket)

Thursday 25th October - sponsored by Bullseye-maco

On the eve of our departure to conquer Pattaya, Bulleye has kindly agreed to sponsor Patricia's birthday party. All welcome.

God only knows how we're going to scrape the team onto the bus to catch the plane the next day!

SENSATIONS BAR (Action Street)

A Birthday Party for Palm is planned for Friday 9th November and all the girls will be in Uniform

i.e. Nurse, Schoolgirl. Headmistress etc

We also have a Big party planned for Wednesday 21st November for Paengs (the boss) Birthday, this should be an epic as some girls from Tiffany's and Alcazar will be here to put on a performance

Good reporting Duke. We will have reports of these events, along with all the others, except the Anaconda do it looks like, almost as they happen with looooooooaaaddds of photos and maybe some video footage.

Stay tuned guys the forum is going live-ish from the middle of next week. :pic:

(Do I sound excited?) :biggrin:

(Do I sound excited?) :biggrin:

You sure do mon ami, and it will be great to have a well "recognised" and "discreet" photographer on the ground for all the updates and pics of these parties (except one), you going to be a busy boy thats for sure BB but someone has to do it, and for which we are all extremely thankful and grateful to you for buddy :happy0065:

My pleasure Duke you know I was made for stuff like this. It is going to be a special time in town and it will be good to contribute something online for posteriority. :biggrin: Just a shame I cannot be around this week as it is going to be busy, busy, busy also. Some of the other guys may answer the call.

My pleasure Duke you know I was made for stuff like this. It is going to be a special time in town and it will be good to contribute something online for posteriority. :biggrin: Just a shame I cannot be around this week as it is going to be busy, busy, busy also. Some of the other guys may answer the call.

Same here BB, this week would have been the perfect week to start my time in LOS but I am sure it will be one big party once I touch down on the 28th in Patts :) Looking forward to meets some great FM's and getting hold of the most sexy ladyboys in world.......we are lucky guys

Same here BB, this week would have been the perfect week to start my time in LOS but I am sure it will be one big party once I touch down on the 28th in Patts :) Looking forward to meets some great FM's and getting hold of the most sexy ladyboys in world.......we are lucky guys

We surely are Jerry. Some last minute parties announced this week for sure, but still plenty kicking off with Halloween, but you know as well as anyone every night is a party in Patts, and a bloody good one. A bad night out in Los is as good as most new years eves back home.

Catch you soon, cheers. :drinks:

Two HUGE events kick off November.

November 3rd is the Night Boat to Cairo, Anaconda's 1st Anniversary Party

November 4th is the Schools Out Dual Party with a Sensations warmup @ 7PM then moving to Baby Boom @ 10PM.

And I think there's a Morlam on November 7th.

And in between this all a presidential erection!

• Upvote 1