London Olympics

One Korean beauty I was helping out made my knees wobble when she said to me "Thankyou so much Sir", I just wanted to take her home

Ok great. Now I will whisper "semi", "debris" and "thank you so much Sir' in your hairy ear. I wanna see if I can make you knees wobble. :biggrin:

Sam, you obviously still can't let go of the fact that we have put up import tariffs on Back Bacon ("canadian bacon") and Molson's, the main exports of Canada. Let it go man.

Kiss my big porky Canadian arse you dumb ass Montana mountain goat! :kissass:

And Dave, you won the war of 1812. DT lives a life of denial. :db:

Best looking bird in the Olympics for me, is Denise Lewis, now doing punditry fro the BBC. Still hot as fook, and she has that dirty glint in her mince pies, which suggest she wouldn't be adverse to taking it up the wrong 'un.

(BB if you can download a recent pic here please do so as my computer skills have still only advanced to numpty level)

Here you go pal.

post-106-0-63741500-1344460460_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-79670700-1344460462_thumb.jpg

By the way Dave, congrats on getting to attend an Olympics first-hand. I had grand plans to attend in Vancouver BC 4 years ago, the dream of a lifetime, but decided to save my vacation time for LOS instead. Still kicking myself about it but perhaps someday when I have unlimited vacation time...

You are amongst the lucky few. And London is putting on one hell of a show. :happy0065:

Gratz to the Irish folk here on Katie Taylor's gold in women's boxing in the lightweight division. :drinks:

And while on the subject, props to fellow Yank Claressa Shields on winning gold in the middleweight.

Always cool to see history being made.

And Ciobha, gotta agree: Denise Lewis has it going on.

Gratz to the Irish folk here on Katie Taylor's gold in women's boxing in the lightweight division. :drinks:

And while on the subject, props to fellow Yank Claressa Shields on winning gold in the middleweight.

Always cool to see history being made.

And Ciobha, gotta agree: Denise Lewis has it going on.

Cheers 4.17, she is from my home town and as you can imagine there is a great buzz about at the moment. Four times world champ also, all the ingredients for a movie no doubt.

Cheers 4.17, she is from my home town and as you can imagine there is a great buzz about at the moment. Four times world champ also, all the ingredients for a movie no doubt.

How's the head BB....I'd say there was some session in Bray last night. Have been down in the Harbour bar a few times in the past.. good old boozer.

DId you see Paddy Barnes lose on countback to the Chinese world champion - some performance but a pity as he would have taken gold i reckon if he'd have beaten him. However there is a great Britain versus Ireland match up tomorrow in the bantamweight final, John Joe nevin versus Luke campbell.

How's the head BB....I'd say there was some session in Bray last night. Have been down in the Harbour bar a few times in the past.. good old boozer.

DId you see Paddy Barnes lose on countback to the Chinese world champion - some performance but a pity as he would have taken gold i reckon if he'd have beaten him. However there is a great Britain versus Ireland match up tomorrow in the bantamweight final, John Joe nevin versus Luke campbell.

Head is fine thanks WR, only had a few. Jimslim and myself had a couple of Guinness in the Harbour Bar when he was in town in June, good old spot indeed. Should be a good scrap tomorrow. Have a great weekend. :drinks:

Again no Country in the World can put on an Event like us British folk imho :hi:

Last nights closing ceremony was superb :happy0065:

The finale with "The Who" doing their set and the fireworks was just amazing :party0030:

Gotta agree DD007. I was actually thinking exactly that thought last night as I watched the festivities.

This was perhaps the greatest Olympics I've ever watched, and I've been watching them all since before Munich.

Also wanted to thank you personally for taking the time to volunteer your services.

Again no Country in the World can put on an Event like us British folk imho :hi:

Last nights closing ceremony was superb :happy0065:

The finale with "The Who" doing their set and the fireworks was just amazing :party0030:

I fully endorece you duke007. We did put on some show for the world I must say.