Breaking Bad.

A few episodes into season 3 after 2 weeks of streaming, excellent! Best TV since Sopranos.  

While I do find the character of Skyler irritating, I also find her very true to life with the suburban women I know here & that adds to the "truthiness" of the interactions of the cast. Right now( early season 3) the brother-in-law's character is being fleshed out very nicely from the earlier 2D persona.

I'm trying to adjust my intake so I can finish up same night the series does (5 more weeks?) but it is difficult to not come home after work & just watch 2-3 episodes every night.

I'm on the verge of cutting my cable, too much $$$$, but I will miss HBO. Boardwalk Empire starts up again in a couple of weeks & that is excellent too. One needs a HBO subscription through a cable system to stream, altho I hear that HBO is actively working to get around that model & just offer independent streaming subscriptions. Apple TV may announce something about that soon, but I'm using Roku & a streaming 'puter.

Yups, agreed the 2nd episode was better than the first, but both were pretty good.

This show is breaking viewing records in the states......people ate up the first 4 seasons on Netflix or downloaded torrents to catch up, and are now watching the new ones as fascinated as the rest of us are.  Personally I think this is the best TV drama prorgam ever made.

New episode tonight!

Thanks for the reminder JD ~ I appreciate knowing when it's shown so I can look for the torrent immediately.

I checked last night (here in Pattaya) after reading your above comment but it wasn't available, but this morning it was and I've just watched the latest S05-E11.

I love it and can't wait for each episode, but I get nervous to click and open this thread until I've watched the latest episode as I don't want to see a spoiler or something that ruins it. Hopefully guys who get to see an episode immediately will respect that and not kill the thrills for others if there's been a major event... or death.

I checked last night (here in Pattaya) after reading your above comment but it wasn't available, but this morning it was and I've just watched the latest S05-E11.

Yes, the torrent is usually available the day after.

heh heh.....looks like Jesse wants to send Mr. White to Belize!

Just watched  11. Another very good episode. Brilliant move by Walt on "dickhead brother-in-law".

My memory isn't what it used to be...howcome Jessie realized who stole the ricin cigarette when he was waiting for the ID guy?

Edit: I went back and found it.

Got watching this on Netflix at the beginning of the month & now I too am hooked, usually can take or leave most tv series but this is really up there with the best ever: Sopranos, The Office (UK)...  can't come here much because I'm only halfway through season 4 & don't want to read the spoilers. I ideally want to time it to end with the last broadcast, but it is hard to stop watching after only 2 episodes!

I ideally want to time it to end with the last broadcast, but it is hard to stop watching after only 2 episodes!

I thought i could hold out on a few episodes of the last batch, and enjoy 2-3 in one go, but i couldn't. 

Now i watch the latest episode the day after.  Its better to watch at least 2 eps back to back.

I agree, its one of the best shows ever

Guest Route65

I bet......on a decent connection you could probably DL it in 5 or 10 mins.

I must admit this is about the only show I would ever watch with [gasp!] commercials.

Yup - DL took just under 5 mins here at La Bamba Towers this morning.