Breaking Bad.

Last episode tomorrow night, lads!

I will have to download it after the fact, the sunday night football game can't be missed. But can't wait to see how Walter ties everything up and what happens to him in the end.

Just noticed;  the smiley selection here has a Heisenberg!  :hi:

I´m staying away from this thread til monday evening, when the torrent is available. I can't believe its over tomorrow. While i definitely think they doing the right thing to end it now, i will miss  these characters.

post-342-0-05327700-1380403125_thumb.jpg

Just for your information Seven; it's relatively easy to get the torrent within minutes of the show ending from multiple sources....not sure who your Bit torrent client is but I use UTorrent and usually download from KickAsss Torrents, it's literally up there within 15 or 20 minutes of the show ending.

Yeah,  it may take hours or even days for a popular movie or even for some TV shows,  but BB is a special case and as you know is extremely popular all over the world right now......... I missed a few minutes of the last show, the beginning part, and pulled the whole episode down about 15 minutes after it ended.

and of course it's a fast DL, about 15,000 people were seeding it!

I will watch it at midnight tonight, just after the football and just before bed time :)

I watched the last 10 episodes this week, freaking amazing stuff.... wondering how WW is going to end up, I have my ideas...

Bit of a mania surrounding this series really, haven't seen anything like it since the Sopranos. The Sol Goodman character is apparently getting a spinoff series, but they sent him to Nebraska, wonder if they will shoot it there? 

Really enjoyed this run, something I've rarely said about a tv series, as good as a solid movie.

So, was the series finale worth the wait?

I'd say so.  All important loose ends tied up, vengeance wreaked upon the bad guys, and a chance of justice meted out to the innocent.  And all done in an understated, non-hysterical fashion.  Great writing and acting.  And, yes, there WAS blood.

What more could one have asked for?  I can't think of one damn thing.

FINALLY got around to watching this last night.....great final show!

Although I would have liked to see Lydia take one between the eyeballs, that annoying little cold-hearted bitch. The ricin probably killed her but we will never really know.

Best show ever made IMO, I wish it would go on for another 5 years but they did wrap it up nicely.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday......I suppose with the cost and hassles of re-doing and re-writing the entire series ending it wasn't worth it to Gilligan; prolly would have been a lot of work and maybe would have ruined his masterpiece.

This guy can stamp his own ticket anyway, "Better call Saul" will likely be a hit and he can make whatever he wants from now on and people will eat it up.   The last BB got almost 11 million viewers!

Although I enjoyed it all I found it somewhat flat at the end, perhaps the last 3 or 4 episodes it went in a direction I felt disappointed with.

One possible finale I'd have loved would have been to have had the whole thing blamed on Hank, with everyone believing he was behind the whole operation and Walt did it all under duress with threats to his family forcing him to comply. The recording he made blaming Hank a while ago was wasted, it could have been used for so much more.

That particular episode where Hank and Marie watched the recording Walt made was the last one I enjoyed 100%.

It could have left things open a little more rather than sealing it's fate.