Hero Busted

etgohm

You condescending asshole.

You will give me a pass? You. Pacman. Will give me a pass? That's rich.

Haven't you scatted your doomsday bullshit over enough forums for one lifetime without polluting this one? I will promise you one thing if you stick around: next time you call me or anybody else a septic I'm gonna flip your tubby ass over, dunk your slack jowls in one and mop the floor with that glib mug of yours.

But I "know from experience" that I'd have to get in line behind all the others that have long pined to do the same...

Asshole.

A tad knee jerk reactionary perhaps Farangbah old chap. Steady on old boy, worse things are happening all over the world.

Woops, well.... you're definitely off the Welcome Wagon committee now FB.

I've been bugging Paccers for ages to come over here and entertain us with his commentary, I've actually always enjoyed his alternate perspectives and although I vehemently disagree with him (on and off the fora) on certain topics - like the stability of the world economy or the threat assessment level on the streets of LOS - I love having him here.

Or need I say "loved having him here?" :sad0143:

I'm not getting in the middle of this or taking sides one way or the other, but: I can confirm the meaning of the word septic in this instance/context. I've come across it more than once in my travels, although I believe it is originally British, as opposed to Aussie (although I've heard Aussie friends use it, too).

But yeah, it's a term of endearment for my fellow Americans: septic tank = Yank, i.e., rhyming slang.

You condescending asshole.

You will give me a pass? You. Pacman. Will give me a pass? That's rich.

Haven't you scatted your doomsday bullshit over enough forums for one lifetime without polluting this one? I will promise you one thing if you stick around: next time you call me or anybody else a septic I'm gonna flip your tubby ass over, dunk your slack jowls in one and mop the floor with that glib mug of yours.

But I "know from experience" that I'd have to get in line behind all the others that have long pined to do the same...

Asshole.

Nice one Farangbah!!!... Say what you mean man.

I'd been getting really bored with the site lately (sorry lads), but this has really tickled me... And Paccers deserved it, he was incredibly smug & condesending!

BTY FYI, Septic, is British slang, but nowdays I don't supose anyone owns it.