Half price bar fine and free barbecue party

josh

Dont forget the big party on friday Jay will be there also.

A great chance to meet all the guys in town, this Friday 8th June, steveo941, dexter and garrydirty will be there to meet all the guys.

At Baby Boom A Go Go.

Halfprice barfine after midnight

post-907-0-19670300-1338980678_thumb.jpgpost-907-0-31943700-1338980705_thumb.jpgpost-907-0-47529600-1338980734_thumb.jpgpost-907-0-85987800-1338980763_thumb.jpgpost-907-0-98872300-1338980789_thumb.jpgpost-907-0-86249800-1338980816_thumb.jpg

A great chance to meet all the guys in town, this Friday 8th June, steveo941, dexter and garrydirty will be there to meet all the guys.

Dexter's the one in the polka-dots, right? Then that must be garrydirty in the silver in the last picture. :happy0065:

• 3 weeks later...

Has Jay a "sponsor" now?, just some "vibes" on another forum that a guy seems to get some satisfaction that though Jay is in Pattaya at the moment shes not for "hire", if so "fair play" to him shes damm "hot" :jackoff:

duke, she turned up that night to meet me, josh grabed his camara,posted the photo to look like she was back working

in the bar, I had to finnish with jay as she wanted to live with me and go back to finnish school, get a beauty shop

all on my money,

I realy liked jay but did not love her, so it was best to let her go, felt realy bad

and got a slap across the face, for my troubles

she saw me with keta on my last night, came to my hotel shouting and screaming

hates me now.

i think she will get a job in horny bar soon

• Upvote 1

duke, she turned up that night to meet me, josh grabed his camara,posted the photo to look like she was back working

in the bar, I had to finnish with jay as she wanted to live with me and go back to finnish school, get a beauty shop

all on my money,

I realy liked jay but did not love her, so it was best to let her go, felt realy bad

and got a slap across the face, for my troubles

she saw me with keta on my last night, came to my hotel shouting and screaming

hates me now.

i think she will get a job in horny bar soon

thanx for the update steve :drinks: , I can imagine she would be a little "pissed off" with you, especially if she knew how long you actually spent with Gitar :biggrin:

Looks like I may have to try and console some "broken hearts" come November :rolleye0012:

thanx for the update steve :drinks: , I can imagine she would be a little "pissed off" with you, especially if she knew how long you actually spent with Gitar :biggrin:

Looks like I may have to try and console some "broken hearts" come November :rolleye0012:

good luck with that, jay is well worth it, lovley girl, great to take out of bar for food, and drinks

I think keta will end up breaking my heart, so all fair in love and war. lol

hope to be back in november for for more fun with keta, so hope to see you for a beer

regards steve

Josh,

What about Miss Polka Dots? What's her name?

if i remember right her name was owe but call her anything you want as she cant speak english,

she was freelancing and working in mike shopping mall

lucky for her i was the first falang she went with, lol

but had to drop her when jay turned up looking for me,

she will be a good one later on when she learns english

• Upvote 1