One night in La bamba

PANIC

february 2012,

Me and Duke ended up in La bamba,to have some drinks before we go to

a party in BOOM BOOM (DUKE LOVES THIS PLACE)

While duke was having a smoke outside,i was chatting Nok at the bar,

then Bumblebee arrives and also Big Tel is there ...all the nice guys together...a big happy family...bb is getting busy sticking the LBR

STICKERS and taking photos of the the Lbs there...this guy loves his work (TAKING PHOTOS)Fantastic guy when you meet him.

Here some pics from that night...

post-403-0-10148100-1337621054_thumb.jpg

post-403-0-21995500-1337621073_thumb.jpg

post-403-0-69888000-1337621128_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

On this pic i just took now,nobody can tell that i look like Jimbo,nor Jimbo looks a bit like me...but on the next one i must agree with you guys

i hope that Me and Jimbo will meet one day and have a pic together...maybe in febr

now you said it ,yes there is a bit of jimbo in me...but Jimbo is Jimbo and Panicos is Panicos

Do you think that if i walk in C&D the lbs there will be all over me?

Lets see what Jimbo thinks

That Jimbo is such a horndog, I'd bet he WOULD like to get a "bit of Jimbo" into you as well!

Great meeting you sir. I still have your GOTC gift here to share with Siam Sam sometime this summer in Vancouver.

Thanks again Panic.

If it is a bottle of RETSINA I'll be catching the next flight to Montana. Will you be fetching me at the Billings landing strip with the GOTC company buckboard?

siamsam,you will get ur retsina in febr...do you know that there is a black retsina bottled in Austria by a greek guy?

I will try a get u one bottle of that,i think that is not available in greece,but i will try to get one among the one i bring for you...

That Jimbo is such a horndog, I'd bet he WOULD like to get a "bit of Jimbo" into you as well!

Great meeting you sir. I still have your GOTC gift here to share with Siam Sam sometime this summer in Vancouver.

Thanks again Panic.

pls look after the glass,its very unique...i think that i explain to u what is the use of that glass,the little paper with it tells you the story of it...but is in greek...see you in febr.

Panic,

Thank you very, very much but please do not go through any trouble to find the Austrian retsina even if it is made by a Greek guy. And PLEASE do not worry about transporting retsina from Greece to Thailand on my behalf. I love retsina but many varieties are easily available to me here in Canada. Please do NOT go through any bother in regards to this. Just bring yourself to the GOTC lll and that is good enough. I will be happy to meet, buy a good bottle of something and enjoy it together. That's all that matters mon ami.