Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

Tomcat, tell her that in early September will arrive a uncle much more charming than you...

..ill still be there then... maybe i better whisk her off to Phuket for a week.

Hey Chase , i think you had put a news blackout on Bell soon as your spoiling these guys... they dont deserve it.

Just send me the updates instead and ill give you all my discount vouchers for that Russian fast food place in second road.

..ill still be there then... maybe i better whisk her off to Phuket for a week.

Hey Chase , i think you had put a news blackout on Bell soon as your spoiling these guys... they dont deserve it.

Just send me the updates instead and ill give you all my discount vouchers for that Russian fast food place in second road.

Chase, I can pay more :laugh:

My only love Bell looks a bit tired in the last pictures and her eyes are less shining. Maybe too much work :behind:  lately? Chase, please tell her that her uncle will come soon, to protect her from the bad boys :biggrin:  

Haven't been here for a while but for some reason I have a strong attraction to Nadia. This surprises me as normally I have the attention of a 3 year old but for some reason I remember I can recall every picture of her that Chase has posted.  

Haven't been here for a while but for some reason I have a strong attraction to Nadia. This surprises me as normally I have the attention of a 3 year old but for some reason I remember I can recall every picture of her that Chase has posted.  

Texasmac, were you at Sensations a couple weeks ago? I believe I may have seen you there, walking off with the lovely Lala. -Swedeman007

Sad to say I have yet to make it to Sensations. Since I normally walk from where I stay I have had a difficult time finding it. Found it last visit but I was to early as it was closed. I have promised myself that since the next visit in October will be my last visit before I retire and move to either LOS or Vietnam I will visit. I hope you had a great time.  Swede I am 6'5" and 275 pounds, hard to miss. LOL