Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

Yes!

Mo is just perfect (bar the tit's) imho, same as Gifty was before she had her's done :sad0116:

Any news on Gifty btw? (pic below courtesy of Chase)

Wow, those girls do look alike. And a-like I do! :obscene:

I like boobies, but not extensions...is that her real hair? Maybe I will go check myself... :fool:

I know the bar has it's critics but for Ladyboy talent in Pattaya I fucking love it...

I took 2 girls on my last trip and they both gave great service and where super girls to boot...

Chase can I ask who the Ladyboy is below my pics, she is Very Very cute... One for November for sure.

Below is Mo and another Girl whos name I cant remember, Both so cute...

BD

post-1480-0-67926300-1341136404_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-29762600-1341136415_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-31666100-1341136422_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-13913300-1341136429_thumb.jp

post-1480-0-37822000-1341136556_thumb.jp

I know the bar has it's critics but for Ladyboy talent in Pattaya I fucking love it...

What critics?

Definately a place i'll be visiting again during my next trip. Found the best BF ever at that place, too bad i don't know her name anymore.

What critics?

Definately a place i'll be visiting again during my next trip. Found the best BF ever at that place, too bad i don't know her name anymore.

Whilst not so much on this forum there are people who believe they overcharge on a regular basis and also the pushy cashiers and hell some people won't even go in the place because they can't stand Riga. Not me though I actually don't mind Riga and normally have a bit of banter with her, sometimes the waitress can be a bit pushy but I don't really care because I am only in there to pick up the girls.

BD

I took 2 girls on my last trip and they both gave great service and where super girls to boot...

Chase can I ask who the Ladyboy is below my pics, she is Very Very cute... One for November for sure.

Below is Mo and another Girl whos name I cant remember, Both so cute...

BD

Love the avatar - Little Mo Peep.

Dark hair = Bowie

Lighter Hair = Bee