On How Many Continents Have You Had Sex?

DownLoLarry

18 members have voted

1. 1. On How Many Continents Have You Had Sex?

does shagging the wife count ? she was dirty and we travelled :D

Technically yes.

What inspired this thread was a conversation with a well traveled mate who claimed all 7 continents. No, he has never been to the South Pole but he said a certain island was in Antartica.

As u can imagine this gent is also a member of the Mile High Club!

• 2 weeks later...

The best was in our garden shed back in the 70's, stuffing my mate's bird with her arse propped on my dad’s bicycle saddle. Anyway the bike slid over & the noise & commotion brought our activities to my mum's attention who came screeching into the hut to see the pair of us in a tangled greasy, fucked up mess of cuts & bruises with our jeans around our feet & her tits hanging out... Mum weren’t very impressed!!

Anyway, I got a punch in the face & a knee in the groin off the boyfriend later in the week & my mum wouldn't talk to me for about three weeks after the incident. :hocky:

I've stuffed one UNDER a Range Rover before back in the early eighties & that was in someone else’s front garden... Obviously I've done loads of cars too, same as everyone else. :ph34r:

I actually had an ex of mine ask me if I wanted to join the mile high club once... And I turned her down!.. Please don't ask me what was going through my head, although she was a bit of an arsehole? =@

I can add a tug boat & a fishing boat to that list also... Honest, I come from a Thames river family.

Oh... And plenty of train carriages, & I've fingered & titted up loads of girls on busses when I was a kid. It's got to be the front seat, top deck, opposite the mirror.

I nearly managed to blag a mates 'Ice Cream Van' for a night once too, but the bastard backed out right at the last minute.

That's it I think?.. I suppose an elephant will be next?

Great poll!

If it wasn't for the hottie Indonesian ladyboy I did the nasty with in a short-time room in Amsterdam, it would only be 2, North America and Asia....but now I can say 3!

*Waiting for the first person to come on here and say they have done it in Antarctica .

*Waiting for the first person to come on here and say they have done it in Antarctica .

A guy we know is claiming all seven and he's not a bullshitting type of guy. He doesn't claim the South Pole rather some island he says is in Antartica. We'll let the refs decide on video replay.

But the type of guy who shags in Antartica probably has done his fair share of worldwide shaggin.

And Uranus is quite tender today....badabing! :ass:

Apparently Neil Armstrong interfered with Buzz Aldrin in a lunar landing craft once, I think that's what made him go all religious n' that!..

It was probably little gingham dress he made him wear that tipped him?

I think someone might have spunked up in a Sputnik too!!... My guess the monkey, it don't sound like Gagarin’s sort of behaviour??

I got that from someone who don't bullshit either!

Badabang! :ass:

• 3 weeks later...