Buddha Day Saturday February 24th

Pdoggg

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Bars will be closed and no alcohol sales.

A friend of mine is in BKK now and pissed off about the closure. A short visit and made worse by the closure. It does seem crazy that a country that relies on tourism can close down businesses for those days throughout the year.

19 hours ago, Woodie said:

A friend of mine is in BKK now and pissed off about the closure. A short visit and made worse by the closure. It does seem crazy that a country that relies on tourism can close down businesses for those days throughout the year.

Religion can be stronger than politics or economics!

On 2/22/2024 at 12:13 AM, Woodie said:

He's got to find a cuttie and spend the Buddah day with her in his hotel, unless they are all busy spending time in the temple. Ladyboys too are very religious.

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:40 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

He's got to find a cuttie and spend the Buddah day with her in his hotel, unless they are all busy spending time in the temple. Ladyboys too are very religious.

I did tell him the same thing. Think he might have been more concerned with not being able to have a drink or 3!:rolleye0012: