Miss Tiffany Universe 2024, Feb 4, 2024 Tiffany Theatre Pattaya

rxpharm

This year will be the biggest and most extravagant contest for MTU, as they are marking the 25th anniversary.

The finals night will be Sunday Feb 4, 2024 at the TIffany Theatre. Tickets are pricey, as are live streams pay per view, but the videos are also posted after the contest.

This video is from the preliminary round yesterday. This year there are a lot of contestants from professional university studies. This year also had the highest number of applicants as it is the 25th anniversary.

I know that very few board members are interested in these contests - but I think that you get a good idea of just how beautiful the Thai transgenders are now as compared to years ago.

You can fast forward to the sections of interest

I don't really have any favorite as they are all gorgeous Also note that there are pre-ops and post-ops in the competition, but their status is not publicized..

• Like 2

On 2/3/2024 at 8:44 PM, rxpharm said:

I don't really have any favorite as they are all gorgeous Also note that there are pre-ops and post-ops in the competition, but their status is not publicized..

I like Number 4 in the swimsuit competition at 31:10

On 2/3/2024 at 8:44 PM, rxpharm said:

This video is from the preliminary round yesterday. This year there are a lot of contestants from professional university studies. This year also had the highest number of applicants as it is the 25th anniversary.

My better half and I just finished watching the Preliminary Round video.  Some observations:

I understand that ladyboys believe that breast implants makes them more ladylike.  I don't understand why beautiful Thais want to get nose jobs so they look more faranglike.

Times are changing with awards such as Miss Social Media Influencer and Miss Collagen!

Many visible camel toes through the swimsuits.

My favorite, #4, had a deeper voice than the others and spoke extremely quickly.

Thanks for posting the video RX!    :biggrin:

12 hours ago, rxpharm said:

Here's the video of the finals night. I skipped over the first 20 minutes of advertising.

Some thoughts without spoiling who won for the guys who haven't seen it yet..........

I don't think the top 3 girls or top 5 girls were significantly better than the rest.  As RX stated, they are all beautiful. So I don't think the winner was particularly special.  I do think Miss Tiffany 2022, who was also part of the show, is much prettier than any of the finalists.  Perhaps she is a famous MTU winner; I don't know.

One of the judges was from a cosmetic surgery hospital.  IMO this is a real conflict of interest and sends the signal one needs cosmetic surgery to be competitive.

I'd like to see a Miss Original Universe pageant where the only requirements are that one is M2F Trans and have no surgery whatsoever.

RX, do you have any info about #4, who did not make the Top 12.

Thanks again for posting RX.  My better half and I watched both on separate nights.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I skimmed through the preliminary video and made my choices based on the 1st two rounds because I didn't want to listen to the interviews. One thing I noticed was how many of the contestants looked very similar- like pretty hard to tell apart.
One noted I made was that #15 & #29 looked like the most like to be a PSE fuck :biggrin:

• Like 1

I skipped through and after my picks ,(2,11, and 22 ),were knocked out, lost interest a bit. Dont think the winner was the best there, and certainly #26 who was in the three did not rate.

I picked out #11 early on, (and normally I go for taller ones), but she may have been a bit short to win out. None were duds and it is all personal taste.

ps just realized that there is something about the 3 numbers I picked out. Maybe an association?.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Some thoughts without spoiling who won for the guys who haven't seen it yet..........

I don't think the top 3 girls or top 5 girls were significantly better than the rest.  As RX stated, they are all beautiful. So I don't think the winner was particularly special.  I do think Miss Tiffany 2022, who was also part of the show, is much prettier than any of the finalists.  Perhaps she is a famous MTU winner; I don't know.

One of the judges was from a cosmetic surgery hospital.  IMO this is a real conflict of interest and sends the signal one needs cosmetic surgery to be competitive.

I'd like to see a Miss Original Universe pageant where the only requirements are that one is M2F Trans and have no surgery whatsoever.

RX, do you have any info about #4, who did not make the Top 12.

Thanks again for posting RX.  My better half and I watched both on separate nights.

I didn't find all of them beautifull. A few of them looked a bit fat 'IMHO) for a high level beauty pageant.

I second you that surgery spoils the pageant. One could judge their natural feminity without add on (except maybe hormones).

• Like 1