Wanderlust serendipity for a cheap charlie

Pulci Gorgon

47 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Well @Pulci Gorgon: i honestly have no clue what standard price currently is. 2 Million sounds like alot, bit then again, havent been there since 2019.

But this will probably change early 2024 :party0049:

Back in 2009, I'd pay 300K in Bali although some girls had a 500K asking price. Guess the times they are a changin'.

14 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Back in 2009, I'd pay 300K in Bali although some girls had a 500K asking price. Guess the times they are a changin'.

Around 2016, I think in average I paid like 700K ... 

The 300K days are definitely over @Pdoggg. We won't see much action for that amount anymore.

So if the increase over time is a little linear, current price range should be around 1.1 M 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Well @Pulci Gorgon: i honestly have no clue what standard price currently is. 2 Million sounds like alot, bit then again, havent been there since 2019.

But this will probably change early 2024 :party0049:

What I called "standard price" is the price that many asked me at first contacts Most of them asked me for Rp 2 million. 

Last waria in Batam

I chose Batam not only for its proximity to Singapore and Malaysia, which brings me closer to Kuala Lumpur (where my flight awaits), but also because I discovered it serves as a "port of call" for the US Navy. @Rom  had previously mentioned the R&R base in Pattaya that had assisted p4p in its development. Additionally, I've observed that Navy and USAF bases often serve as hubs for the growth of ladyboys and bars.

As above mentionned, almost /all the warias who responded my messages asked for a price of Rp 2 million. Most of the times, I didn't bagain. A couple of them then asked me how much I would offer. I proposed the first one who asked Rp 650K, then she made another ofeat 1 million. I didn't answer. 
I woke up today after a long night, what hadn't happend to me for a while. Internet internet forecasted stormy weather so I decided to sleep in. 
Just before going out and having lunch in a restaurant, I messaged all the remaining warias to see what they would answer. I didn't 9receive much answers. One was in Malaysia and another one in Medan. I asked her if she knew Hyuna but /she didn't. Hyuna also messaged me so that I didn't really take care of my messages but answers wouldn't come back.  Ieventually checked in Locanto but /found nothing new that could inetrest me. A 34 years old TS asked me for 250 SGD (€179) or Rp 2,500,000 (€ 149 :biggrin: ). decded to give it 9up but she insisted that I give her a price. I didn't. 

I eventually messaged back the one who had proposed me Rp 1,000,000 (about THB 1,800) 24 hours after her offer to say I was OK. We agreed that she comes at 9 PM then she proposed 8, then arrived at half past nine. She looked fatter than on her pics, particularly with a fat ass but could still look good with her 9dress and high heels. She was far 9from being a 10 though. She also had small boobs but a not so feminine face. 

batam_1.jpg.640dbb16a4f774fed2c15a0d66c774e7.jpg

Let's be straightforward, things didn't go smoothly in the room. She was in a hurry to put a condom to suck me but was not 9very skilled to make me hard. Something was wrong. She seemed to complain that 9my cock was too big but managed to get it soft, so I couldn't fuck her. Then I tried again and again but just couldn't. I eventually lost my temper and told her I wouldn't pay or pay only half of the money. I thougt of @Rom and his lady/boy in Subic bay. So I eventually gave her 700 K. She didn't protest very vehemently so that I thought I should have discounted more. But I also remebered words of @Pdoggg that better have peace than a bad conflict. I had one asset in this situation : I'm in a serviced appartment where night guards don't bother me to make someone come in but take are that safety processes are respected. She can't come back with a pimp to negociate again. As far 9as I'm concerned, I'l just 9a little bit disgusted. I had thought that 9the trip could be considered as good if I could "score" a last waria. One more mistake. 

batam_2.jpg.e36afdfed652ae47afb746a3af30353f.jpg

After she left, I started writing this post to calm down. Am I just becoming a guy who finds more pleasure in post/ing in a forum than in having fun with ladyboys ?  Meanwhile, I could ear my phone send me message warnings. The waria unleashed a torrent of insults on my WhatsApp. Good opportunity to block (and report) her. I decided to stop playing in Indonesia. 

Meanwhile, I received messages from a beautiful waria in Jakarta who back to town. I don't know who that is. I had cancelled my Jakarta contacts in my phone this morning. 

Tomorrow, I will try the swimming pool. 

eeb2.jpg.2cf5c797ca1a7327ce797a8d2578c5fe.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Am I just becoming a guy who finds more pleasure in post/ing in a forum than in having fun with ladyboys ?

In my case I feel like that sometimes.  Posting in the forum MOTIVATES me to go out and meet more ladyboys and to be more kinky and take more pics... 

In my last trip I almost let the old GG prosti from soi MIT latch on to me and bring her to BKK she was great fun in and off the sack.  But if I had I would have missed out on at least 6 sissies in Pattaya and BKK, ALL of who were great fucks... This to say that if I had not been TRing for LBR I probably would have latched on to her myself because she was such great company.

Sorry about the indonesian ladyboy who wanted money for no service.  My experience in Subic was a particularly bad one in that the ladyboy prevailed not just over me but also over the hotel, which makes me think she might have threatened something I cant mention here...  I had 2 previous experiences with WOMEN like that and both times the hotel security just kicked them out of the hotel, in one case actually the guard  was happy to do it already anticipating a tip from me. Something like that happened with gorgeous Nam from Stringfellows who I think was the first sissy to say my cock was too big for sodomizing. Having paid the barfine I wanted to give her nothing and a dispute ensued but she went away with 500 baht (which back then would get you STs in Pattaya)>  But ever since then when they start saying my cock is too big I just try to do other things, take pics and write it off as a bad pick...

The Subic ladyboy episode also has me reeavaluating my hotel choices.  For example the place I like and have been staying in Pattaya has NO security or staff on the front desk at night (and during the day it's just a woman who also works the kitchen).  If something like that had happened at that hotel there would be no one to handle it until someone called the police, which would not end well for me ... Plus if the prosti tried to hurt me I would be on my own.  In addition if there is no front desk to demand and verify their IDs you are also on your own if they turn out to be fake...  That's why it's often better to take them from the established bars, but even that is no guarantee of a trouble free experience...

• Like 2

Thanks for posting about your own experience. Just a few facts I noticed

Encountering issues with scammers arises when we feel we haven't 'scored' enough experts, leading us to accept meetings with individuals who may not be the best fit. I had a worse problem last year in Vietnam. I'm not sure this one is really a scammer, but I remain convinced she misses experience in spite of being closer to 30 years old than 20. 

I had such problems in Cambodia with 2 ladyboys in 2016. I can tell you they both struggled to be penetrated. I had also noticed when one of them had resigned and just pretended to do so (at the end of the second short time with her to try to do it). 
I don't know what happened with her, probably her condom and her using a lot of gel but I couldn't stay hard. I haven't been to get hard again in the night (It's morning here. 

I'm surprised you deal with issues in Pattaya with ladyboys from reputed bars. I don't think I had ever read about it. 
Yes safety is a factor to take into account. I had chosen a serviced appartment since it allows both more freedom to invite a guest but also to keep this guest clear of the housing once she's been put out. 
One hour after I blocked the ladyboy, I received messages from a WA account to threaten me. I haven't read it completely nor did I try to check if that was t/he phone number used by  the ladyboy. I just blocked it (with a report to WA). I guess this attitude will cost her more than just losing Rp 300K .

In 2015 I was still shaed between r ladyboys and freelancers. In many 'Foreign' countries (out of Thailand) there is no real choice since one has to deal with freelancers. You ae aware of this in the Philippines where bars ladyboys are sarce but they are non existent in other countries. Maybe I should return to bars next time, however I'm not sure I will enjoy the atmosphere in Pattaya. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm surprised you deal with issues in Pattaya with ladyboys from reputed bars. I don't think I had ever read about it. 

There can certainly be bad experiences with ladyboys from bars but in general a barfined ladyboy adds a certain measure of safety.   I find that dealing with an unknown ladyboy on a motorbike is bad news.  Dealing with 2 ladyboys on a motorbike is almost always bad news and best not to engage. Sometimes the one on the back is a pickpocket and the driver then drives off quickly. I also do not recommend the freelancers on Jomtien Beach Road.

• Like 2

I think it's a caricatured opinion. An urban legend circulated at PY claimed that freelancing ladyboys are thieves or pickpockets, while those employed in bars are supposed to be honest. I experienced the opposite. Bar bosses protect their ladyboys more than non-regular clients. They also train ladyboys to encourage clients to purchase allkind of extras or keep a customer frustrated with hardly passable service. 
I also checked a few cases of supposed freelancers scamming customers or robbing their wallets. These were bar ladyboys freelancing after their bar had closed. During my last visits in Pattaya, I used only direct contacts in Wechat or Thaifriendly and it worked pretty well. I filtered out ladyboys who profess to freelance but are simultaneously employed in a bar, and this approach had proved effective until last year in Vietnam, where challenges emerged for entirely different reasons. Nevertheless, encountering a ladyboy in a bar in Indonesia remains an implausible scenario (except in Bali). 

PS Today, it took me one hour to explain my serviced appartment management I want to check out early tomorrow and need a taxi at 5 AM. They understood in the afternonn and told me after 9 PM they can't call a taxi. This is fucking Indonesia. 

• Like 2

Why did I skip Singapore ?

I could have visited 5 places in Singapore to see if ladyboys are working there :

Clark quay
Orchard towers
Rowell Road
loron 16 Geylang road
Changi village

I had posted pictures of Singapore ladyboys in this post

I have never been to Clark quay nor to Changi village, but I read Internet that there haven’t been ladyboys in Changi for years. I don’t really know the status of ladyboys in Clark quay either.

I remember I hadn’t found ladyboys in loron 16 Geylang Road and it would have been a good opportunity to have a look. However, I thought that chances were slim to find, looking for street freelancers at night.

Most of Singaporean ladyboys gather at Orchard towers after 11 PM. I had shot a few photos showing they don’t really look sexy. Moreover, they asked for 200 SGD for a short time.

Last but not least I felt like visiting Rowell road. Many ladyboys monger will think it’s a dull address but I didn’t. Ladyboys would wait for customers in the stairs behind a security grid. The next one to go held the key of the grid and bargained with customers. If she accepted the customer, she would open the grid, make the customer come in and give the next ladyboy the key after she had locked the grid. Then bring him to a large corridor with boxes closed by curtains. Then we’d do the deed on the mattress in the box.
I had  enjoyed this atmosphere of debauchery when I heard ladyboys moaning each time they started being penetrated by too big a dick (almost every time) Regretfully, I had read that this house was closed.
I had been there only once since I had an issue with my credit card and couldn’t withdraw much money.

Dorm2.jpg.3c1bf8a327f8b56938fafdb95c1aae8c.jpg

On another point of view, I looked for accomadation with my account in an expedia branch company. All I could have with a 3 days budget in a comfortable room in Indonesia was a single bed in a dormitory. I tried to raise the price but first prices were really too high. I could have tried to look for a room as I had done 9 years ago, pulling my trolley and asking hotels. I’m not only older but also deemed it was too risky to have to sleep in the streets under the rain. So, I forgot Singapore. Believe me I wish I could find a such a whorehouse as in Rowell road.

Good bye Batam. These 4 towers are the buildings where I had my serviced appartment

S1.jpg.9dd1162acfffb649e9bc40e483f1a7c9.jpg

S2.jpg.17c70b5c5cdf49877f2003e8a8df182a.jpg

Hello Singapore. Perhaps I will never go again to the State city

S3.jpg.aa3a1181201ec505011e2aed957c97e9.jpg

S4.jpg.43e50fd40c944eb33674cf9d605f378b.jpg

Boat trafic in the bay of Singapore

S5.jpg.72bfd46d43656f0b69624f660346bc7f.jpg

S6.jpg.531daf84e666528e4c9b4b766df1b94a.jpg

Changi airport

S7.jpg.18815dfbccfebd2531c327d768562dab.jpg

Somewhere in the Northeast of Singapore

S8.jpg.95c6bcfa4ad51b366ac49311187cd7e2.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/9/2023 at 2:41 AM, Dan Miller said:

I think Orchard Tower (a.k.a. the 4 floors of whores) has been swept clean. No more bars or other entertainment anymore at night!

We should try to 'document' our informations in order to update my thread 'Geography of ladyboys'. 

Kuantan

Leaving Batam and Indonesia brought a sense of relief. Interacting with locals was quite a challenge, and even those meant to assist often hesitated to fulfill their roles. So, I made my way to Malaysia, settling in Pasir Gudang near Johor Bahru. A taxi dropped me at the bus station, expecting a 10:30 departure, but I missed the morning bus. I had to wait until 15:30 for the next one, scheduled to arrive at my destination by 20:30.
Not keen on exploring Johor Bahru, a city unfamiliar to me with scarce information on local ladyboys, I also ruled out a return to Melaka, having explored it before. With KL still too early to revisit, I opted to head to Kuantan.

At last, I could rest and sleep (having woken up at 4:30 AM), but upon waking again, an unusual sense of unease washed over me—something akin to anxiety. It struck me that, while being a solo traveler had brought me joy for years, this time, loneliness didn't evoke the same happiness. I began to feel the vast distance from home and the responsibilities awaiting me. Even the landscapes, once captivating, seemed dull. While I'd grown accustomed to Asian scenery, the bus journey at night felt monotonous, in stark contrast to the joy it brought me nine years ago.
The bus arrived at Kuantan's 'Central' bus station, located about 7 km from the city center, at 11 PM—late enough to miss the last city bus. Consequently, I had to take a taxi, which charged me 25 MYR. I reached my hotel and checked in at midnight.

Despite the heavy rain, I couldn't resist exploring the locations of ladyboys that I had detailed in my 'Geography of ladyboys' thread. To my surprise, the city seemed lifeless and dreary, with vast, empty parking spaces. I also sought out the guesthouse where I had stayed nine years ago, only to discover that it no longer existed. In the same street, which I referred to as the '2nd location' in my 'Geography of ladyboys' thread, I found nothing – the street appeared so barren that I tried to recall details to ensure I wasn't mistaken. It dawned on me that, although the street appeared more desolate now, it hadn't felt as dull nine years ago.
I then moved on to the first location and spotted two ladyboys lingering there. Despite being soaked from the rain, one of them identified herself as a GG and provided me with her pricing. I decided not to press further and returned to my hotel to get some rest. The hotel room was cheap had a small surface, a petite bed and moisture on the wall. It dawned on me that, although the street appeared more desolate now, it hadn't felt as dull nine years ago. At least there was air conditioning. This puzzled me – nine years ago, I hadn't paid attention to such details in the guesthouse where the room lacked AC and the corridors were unattractive. I shrugged it off and slept through the night.
Before delving into ladyboys matters, I'll explain what transpired the next day. The city seemed slightly more lively on Saturday as locals flocked to the malls. I didn't recall all these malls, but I had to explore them since my phone had broken, and I needed to find a repair service. Today, on Sunday, I took a leisurely stroll through the city and couldn't help but notice the resemblance to a city where I had spent two years as a student in Europe. That city, ravaged by the RAF during WWII, had undergone reconstruction, and I found parallels between Kuantan and it.

So, yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, I went back to Lorong Pasar Baru 1 and saw a few gurls hanging there. I particularly noticed one who wore tight skirt and blouse on a big breast as well as a hijab and a mask. I was concvinced she was a ladyboy although she pretended to be a girl. She announced her price 50 MYR (Yes this makes 380 THB). So I cameback in the evening with 2 bills of 50 in my pocket and saw if I could play. She had taken off her hijab and mask and looked sexy. She looked like a mix of Indian and Malay type.
I then followed her to a nearby dirty building. I remembered the dark stairs, the dirty 'bathroom' before entering a corridor and she opened a door with a room with just a red bulb to it. (The room looked cleaner than my hotel room though). She then asked me for 20 MYR to pay the mamasan for the room. No kidding, a mamasan is exploiting them. The room was right next to the room used 9 years ago.
I took time to check what she had in her paints since she didn't want to undress completely, but for sure this gurl had balls and a small cock although she wanted to hide it. 'Cherry' (This is the name she later gave me when I asked) started a good blowjob, a bit in a hurry but good, then after a few minutes, she decided I had to fuck her. Then she knelt down to get into doggy style. She complained once about 'too big' what made me smile but I penetrated her and once inside, I felt like 'destroying' her ass. She has a well-proportioned chest, a slender waist, and ample hips, all while maintaining a graceful and slender silhouette. I enjoyed holding her by her so feminine hips. I pounded her in this position about 20 minutes. She was screaming louder and louder 'go, go go " or "fuck, fuck !". I guess I could have pounded her for more than 1 hour when the mamasan entered the room talked to Cherry and Cherry went out, then she asked me to go. As a matter of fact, she was closing this part of the building and whores had to go away.
Not a bad deal though. 'Damage' : MYR 70 (THB 530). My only regret s that I couldn't even make a photo.

Returning to my hotel, I passed through the second section of the Lorong. I then met a couple of sexy ladyboys who looked a bit athletic and chubby but one was hot and spoke good English. She proposed me to stay 1 hour for MYR 100 (THB 755). As I had kept my pockets empty, I went back to my nearby hotel and came back with MYR 125.

D3sp.jpg.70be009220dd05a487cf5af743275a73.jpg

photo: : courtesy of Dewy

This second ladyboy was Dewy. She was determined to respect her time of 60 minutes, something that must be stressed in the whorish activity. She also asked me for MYR 20 for the room so the total damage was MYR 120 (THB 910). Dewy was a good girl, hot in the room who enjoyed speaking and socializing. She was good to fuck, but I also thought of Hyuna (in Medan) I found was better in the room. Same as for Cherry, I pounded her as she was lying on her back then in a doggy style.
As I felt she started being tired, I made her sit on my legs and cummed on her boobs.

D2rp.png.684228f17c22c92175706cc2e9aee6a9.png

Photo P/G with my phone

Then we made a couple of selfies and she also sent me photos.

She also chatted with me for a while. Dewy is from Kota Kinabalu (Sabbah state in Borneo) and left the city after her family didn't accept her to be a ladyboy. She's also worked in Penang (Georgetown) but left since she found 'too many ladyboys in Penang'. Good to know. We also laughed at an Indonesian ladyboy wo had messaged me in the previous night to tell me she had reached Jakarta and asked me for $ 250 for a 1 Hour ST. I answered, it's a joke and she concluded 'bye. that means you are poor'.

D4pr.jpg.58f54ae3c9d0a96d74341c35e2b7340f.jpg

photo : courtesy of Dewy

After I left Dewy I picked up my Nikon in my room and shot ladyboys in this section of the Lorong. They saw me from far away but I could make a good pic.

L1rp.jpg.fa07bac0c80aed22371cbe1a44d863c1.jpg

Photo shot in automatic mode (including ISO setting) with an ISO 25600 sensibilty with a 300 mm lense. 

I thought about it today. 9 years ago, I had paid MYR 200 (THB 2,000 at that time)  for a ST with a ladyboy. I didn't care of the high price since guesthouses were really affordable and this compensated the price of ladyboys. This year, I shagged 2 ladyboys in a raw for a total of MYR 190 (THB 1,435). Checking figures, I should feel happy of these lower prices. Conditions were equally dull this year and 9 years ago, but I felt aware that was not so romantic whereas, I din't care at all before. 

Dewy had proposed me a one night long time at MYR 500 (less than THB 3,800) for tonight, but I didn't feel like it. I prefered to stay in my improved hotel room and update my TR.I feel tired, gnawed by a kind of anxiety, and perhaps even in mild depression. I will go to the bus station tomorrow to go back to Kuala Lumpur. 

• Like 4

On 12/9/2023 at 2:41 AM, Dan Miller said:

I think Orchard Tower (a.k.a. the 4 floors of whores) has been swept clean. No more bars or other entertainment anymore at night!

Police extend deadline for Orchard Towers' nightclubs, bars to cease operations - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)

Police extend deadline for Orchard Towers' nightclubs, bars to cease operations

Police said last year that it would not grant or renew licences for existing public entertainment outlets in Orchard Towers beyond May 31, 2023.

SINGAPORE: The deadline for nightlife outlets in Orchard Towers to cease public entertainment operations has been extended by two months, the police said on Thursday (Apr 13).

On Jul 15 last year, the police told operators and owners of such outlets in Orchard Towers that no new public entertainment licences will be granted, nor will the licences for existing outlets be renewed beyond May 31, 2023. 

Some business operators at Orchard Towers and the Singapore Nightlife Business Association appealed to extend their public entertainment licences. The police said the government has considered the appeal.

"We will not be changing our policy direction, but the police have agreed to extend the deadline for nightlife outlets to cease public entertainment operations at Orchard Towers by two months, to facilitate their transition to alternative arrangements," the Singapore Police Force (SPF) added.

The outlets will be able to renew their public entertainment licences until July if the requirements for renewal are met. There will be no further renewal of licences after that, the police said.

Most floors in the 18-storey building are occupied by offices, but commercial units take up the first few floors. 

Last year, the police said the law and order situation at Orchard Towers "remains of concern" and has not improved over the years.

"There has been a consistently high volume of and strong feedback from nearby residents and neighbouring developments on concerns over public safety, vice activities and nuisance contributed by the presence of nightclubs and bars at Orchard Towers," said the police. 

A notice from the police said the move not to renew or grant new licences was part of the government's "continued efforts to manage the law and order situation and disamenities" at the building.

Nightclubs and bar operators said they were not the only ones to blame for the building's seedy reputation, and expressed shock and worry about the authorities’ decision not to renew their licences.

In 2019, Orchard Towers was the scene of a fight that resulted in the death of a 31-year-old man. In 2016, a man died after he was assaulted by two men, who were subsequently jailed.

Besides fights, there have also been police raids to clamp down on vice activities in Orchard Towers. 

• Like 1

Yesterday, or the day before yesterday (Monday), I returned to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon. There wasn't much new on the horizon. I headed to Bukit Bintang to capture some photos of ladyboys. Today in the evening, I revisited without my camera and engaged in conversations with a few of the ladyboys I had photographed. They turned out to be GGs. I'll share the photos of GGs once I'm back home.

T2c.jpg.f23485ff028902b48646889619623620.jpg

Ladyboys having dinner together. I never saw this group freelancing in the street

T2rg.jpg.2b7739b7b5e3f8e298bce926ef2fece1.jpg

Close-up on these two ladyboys. The facial skin, altered by cosmetic surgeries, remains out of view

M2P.jpg.e6d879248c523a0388af0f8b744f94ed.jpg

This ladyboy must weight over 130 kg. She's almot 2 metres tall. 
I called this one "the monster"

M1rb2.jpg.4fc0a054dc71b69b0bb519195afc26a6.jpg

I also took a stroll to KLCC to capture images of the Christmas tree, possibly the largest in Malaysia (and maybe even bigger than the one in New York).

Subsequently, I walked to the street where I had first found a hotel in Chinatown nine years ago. What once resembled a shanty town has undergone renovations. Later in today's afternoon,  I ventured to Chow Kit, hoping to find a local ladyboy. Arriving before sunset, I found nothing and returned to Bukit Bintang, where I continued my search. Unfortunately, all that I found was that most of the photos I took yesterday were photos of GGs.

However, I did come across a reasonably good-looking GG from Taiwan. She quoted MYR 400 (THB 3,100), which I declined. Later, I encountered an sex bomb from Tanzania in a small street. There seems to be a presence of African GG s in KL, often very fat and, more often than not, unattractive. This particular one also asked for MYR 400. I had a negative feeling and didn't want any trouble on my last day, so I declined, choosing to keep a few ringgit in my pocket for other expenses.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Yesterday, or the day before yesterday (Monday), I returned to Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon. There wasn't much new on the horizon. I headed to Bukit Bintang to capture some photos of ladyboys. Today in the evening, I revisited without my camera and engaged in conversations with a few of the ladyboys I had photographed. They turned out to be GGs. I'll share the photos of GGs once I'm back home.

T2c.jpg.f23485ff028902b48646889619623620.jpg

Ladyboys having dinner together. I never saw this group freelancing in the street

T2rg.jpg.2b7739b7b5e3f8e298bce926ef2fece1.jpg

Close-up on these two ladyboys. The facial skin, altered by cosmetic surgeries, remains out of view

M2P.jpg.e6d879248c523a0388af0f8b744f94ed.jpg

This ladyboy must weight over 130 kg. She's almot 2 metres tall. 

M1rb2.jpg.4fc0a054dc71b69b0bb519195afc26a6.jpg

I also took a stroll to KLCC to capture images of the Christmas tree, possibly the largest in Malaysia (and maybe even bigger than the one in New York).

Subsequently, I walked to the street where I had first found a hotel in Chinatown nine years ago. What once resembled a shanty town has undergone renovations. Later in today's afternoon,  I ventured to Chow Kit, hoping to find a local ladyboy. Arriving before sunset, I found nothing and returned to Bukit Bintang, where I continued my search. Unfortunately, all that I found was that most of the photos I took yesterday were photos of GGs.

However, I did come across a reasonably good-looking GG from Taiwan. She quoted MYR 400 (THB 3,100), which I declined. Later, I encountered an sex bomb from Tanzania in a small street. There seems to be a presence of African GG s in KL, often very fat and, more often than not, unattractive. This particular one also asked for MYR 400. I had a negative feeling and didn't want any trouble on my last day, so I declined, choosing to keep a few ringgit in my pocket for other expenses.

Haha, better stay away from the monster PG ! She'll crush every bone in your body :rofl:

You might find some LB freelancers hanging around on Bukit Changkat (left side when you walk uphill), near Wild Donkey and Rockafellers. That where I picked up my last victim in KL, but have to say, it was quite some time ago. Think I agreed on 300 MYR for ST at that time.

Enjoy your time!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

You might find some LB freelancers hanging around on Bukit Changkat (left side when you walk uphill), near Wild Donkey and Rockafellers. That where I picked up my last victim in KL, but have to say, it was quite some time ago. Think I agreed on 300 MYR for ST at that time.

Sorry, no. All the area was empty of ladyboys except those I shot the day before yesterday or 4 weeks ago. 

I also attempted to find contacts in Wechat. I spotted a Pinoy ladyboy, a Thai ladyboy and Viet ladyboy or girl. The Pinoy ladyboy never answered. The Thai ladyboy kept on asking "You Chinese ? " till I answered in English. The Viet lady replied too late, actually on the following day (Wednesday) at 10 AM while I had to check out from my hotel at noon.  

I kept on having negative feelings due frustration not finding ladyboys and personal problems back home. I don't want to develop but can't stand seeing beggars in the streets, dirty old buildings, powerful cars etc ... I'm not obvious. I'm just stressed and will feel better once back home (hopefully). I keep on looking for a good pic or a date though since it keeps me busy and I noticed I felt some pleasure in chasing ladyboys. 
I'm also disturbed by ladyboys in Jakarta asking me to meet me. They're not only expensive but unable to respond in a reasonable time. 

I also posted a review dealing with the club ("Classic hotel") in Jakarta in a forum based in Belgium dealing with GGs. The mod censored the pics shot in the club (lol). However, a BM gace me complementary information. Not far from the "Classic hotel" he recommended me to visit the club in the "Travel hotel" (left after the main door. On the other hand, he advised me to avoid a place called "Malioboro"

• Like 2

I am currently at KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). After checking out of my hotel and tending to my luggage, I decided to come to the terminal. I've secured access to an electrical plug and Wi-Fi, allowing me to use my travel laptop.

Was this a successful trip? Clearly not, but I wouldn't label it a failure either. I spent too much time in desolate areas concerning our primary activity, yet I managed to secure eight dates—six with ladyboys and two with a GG. My goal was to leverage a cheap flight to venture into Indonesia and explore, and I did just that.

It's disheartening to think that I found a great ladyboy in the room in North Sumatra, but due to a lack of other interesting ladyboys in the area, I may never meet her again. Additionally, I discovered that Jakarta is an impressive metropolis, surpassing KL or BKK. For those open to meeting GGs, there are good clubs in the city that atre worth a visit.  However, ladyboys, with their boastful and unrealistic attitudes, are not worth the attention.
I was also disappointed to observe that the scene has dwindled to almost nothing in Singapore and KL.

As for the future, I had some ideas before organizing this trip (to the extent it was well organized), but I will reconsider risky destinations. It's frustrating to explore a country for experts and not be able to conclude meetings one way or another. I hope for more reasonable airline prices to return to more traditional destinations. I also missed Vietnam and would like to visit for one last tourist trip.

I sometimes thought of Rom, who attempted a trip to Madagascar. I don't know how he prepared for the trip, but I believe it can be beneficial for the community to try and explore new destinations.

Since I'm going to be busy in the next few days, let me submit you a new game. Her's a photo I shot yesterday in KL. I will tell you later what I know about this lady. I had been attracted by the flashy colours of her clothes and her glowing shoes. I noticed her skinny legs and flat chest too. As she told me she was in a hurry, I didn't ask her. So, according to you : girl (GG) or ladyboy ? 

8ae.jpg.822273b8341098d0e6faac07650da07c.jpg

• Like 1

Not interested by this Chinese creature ? Never mind.

Back home

I returned home a few days ago. Those who read the TR  easily understand that I had some concerns, which prevented me from posting immediately. Consequently, I took a short break from the forum.

I boarded my flight to Jeddah at 2:15 AM. The plane was filled with Muslim pilgrims heading to Mecca. Thanks Heaven (or Allah, I don't know), whether by divine intervention or mere coincidence, the seat pitch in Saudia's B787 is almost two inches longer than that of other airlines. This extra space allowed me to catch some sleep and have a rather restful night. It's an unusual experience, traveling among a group of devout individuals, especially of the Muslim faith, but surprisingly, they proved to be amiable and pleasant in-flight companions.

JDA2.jpg.dd4c56e984c1e14d2b726d73ae932d5e.jpg

Next, I made a transit stop at Jeddah Terminal 1. In comparison to Dubai, Jeddah is a relatively modest regional airport. Transit passengers discover a compact duty-free area, akin to a bustling traffic circle. I discovered a laid-back bar where a 50-year-old Indian man served me coffee and orange juice for breakfast. It's been an opportunity to chat about India and Saudi Arabia and inquire about nightlife in both countries.

JDA1.jpg.2d1ea4cca749b1edc3b7bd11ff7e7c01.jpg

Jeddah doesn't look like a large city either.

JDA3.png.4f095e012ec0f1a4b2616639566139e9.png

While one can easily find superior photos on the internet, I was fortunate enough to capture a few well-known landmarks.

EGY1.png.ba64392161fb993b58e29fcaa4abb2f5.png

Charm el-Cheikh

SIN1.png.403eab63f2a47ed229d24366a343b095.png

The South of Sinai

Suez1.png.0e76d280de286800eb291e8d0d6decb5.png

the Suez canal

EGY2.png.bf29d62e3cf59d733ed1c2e97483e367.png

Of course, I was very proud of this photo

xandria.jpg.f38256471500d6b3dd69b3cd029b10bf.jpg

As we approached Alexandria, reaching the Mediterranean Sea gave me a strange feeling, almost like being close to home.

BTE.png.3d97970a1e49aed29e1593dbe493b684.png

Before I wrap this up, let me share a quick review of Saudia Airlines. I'm used to flying with Emirates (or other companies)from Europe  to Asia, but I couldn't find affordable flights to my usual spots. Luckily, I found a cheap one to Kuala Lumpur with Saudia. I could have saved more if I'd booked directly, but I played it safe with my travel agency. This decision led to an extended trip to Indonesia, then you know the rest of the story.

Saudia also had affordable flights to Manila (what might interest BMs living in Europe). Some downsides: Jeddah's hub is not very exciting, and they don't serve alcohol on board or in the terminal. But does that really matter when you're traveling ? The flight attendants, especially the ladies, might not be flashy, but they're pros on board. Plus, the seats on the B787 and A320 have more legroom, making it easier to get some shut-eye and enjoy a comfortable and restful journey.

Saudia320.jpg.d2ebac5eea989754be380e02316bfe06.jpg

• Like 4

I don't think so. It seems to be a direct route to my destination airport. On the way out, we were flying at night and couldn't see anything. In this flight, I was the only passenger interested in the landscape. I took it as a gift to see  the Pyramids of Giza. I realize now that I haven't seen the Sphinx not far from these pyramids.
Sorry, no, I haven't seen other pyramids on my flight. The aircraft was cruising at an altitude of 31,000 feet.

I have only 2 photos of the Pyramids of Giza that are almost the same. The above photo was improved using photoscape. I can post more versions using different settings of photoscape if you want. (But I can't see the Sphinx).

• Like 2