French Documentary about Katoeys

rxpharm

On 10/25/2023 at 8:12 AM, barforth said:

I was having problems until I cleared the cache as you suggested and all is working again 

Often (not always) the way to resolve a problem is to clear the cache. Here's how to do it in Chrome.  For other browsers it's fairly easy to google for the method.

When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache. Clearing the cache fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More More.
Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
Click Clear data.

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Can you explain ? Why didn't you take a bus instead ? 

Because we were going around in short trips, we were only there for 5 days . And there were a few of us. And I couldn’t be bothered with the buses . We just told them this is what we are paying and left. We had a pretty good idea from the good taxi drivers what we should be paying. They just yelled abuse but stiff . 

On 10/26/2023 at 11:09 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

...Waiting for the issue to be resolved, may I suggest you use MS-Edge on either a PC or an Android phone or tablet.

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Microsoft edge..................google was having issues with this site...........or should I say this site was having issues with google......

:rolleye0012:

• Like 1

May I point out that the OP dealt with a documentary broadcasted on French TV in 2011 and most of the thread dealt with your setting problems. I had sugggested the solution earlier but the problem kept on f...ing the thread till we forgot the original subject? It would be fine that a mod could split the off-topic.

• Like 1