Cindy's Secrets - Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

Dan Miller

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the same Pepsi who worked at Delirious?  Tough for me to tell as I've always seen her with sunglasses and more clothes so her face and body were someone hidden.  Whether same same or different Bikini Pepsi is a beauty.

On 4/2/2024 at 1:31 PM, Pdoggg said:

Is this the same Pepsi who worked at Delirious?  Tough for me to tell as I've always seen her with sunglasses and more clothes so her face and body were someone hidden.  Whether same same or different Bikini Pepsi is a beauty.

Not the same girl as far as I know. I will check though.

On 4/10/2024 at 4:05 PM, Singter1 said:

A trio of delights!

Lucky, White & Nena!

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

typorama.png

Last August, when I took Nena from Cindy's BKK, she was a farm-fresh, innocent, skinny femboy. I remember that I was not even able to penetrate her, because too tight (at least for my tool :biggrin:). Now she appears a professional sex worker, who must have already taken many cocks in her bum :biggrin:. I'm really anxious to check it :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 9:43 PM, Hard1 said:

Last August, when I took Nena from Cindy's BKK, she was a farm-fresh, innocent, skinny femboy. I remember that I was not even able to penetrate her, because too tight (at least for my tool :biggrin:). Now she appears a professional sex worker, who must have already taken many cocks in her bum :biggrin:. I'm really anxious to check it :biggrin:

I'm just a bit concerned about the spot on the skin of her butt (herpes?). 

Nena.png

• Upvote 1

POOL & BBQ Party/Get Together - Friday 19th April - 3pm

Hi All,

More of a get together for anyone interested, not some full on party! We have put a big pool up on the patio for most of the week. Friday 19th is the last day of the Songkran festival so we will celebrate it!

I will do a BBQ - Just burgers (obviously awesome ones!) and I have to limit it to just 20 people as I only buy Iceland Quarter Pounders as everything else tastes like cardboard and they aren’t cheap!

However if we have too many people we will sort some other food! (Although I’m guessing not too many people will come out to get wet!) :Smile3:

We will try and encourage as many of the girls to wake up for it as possible. Today sees the return of little Becky and Pepsi (and a new friend they are bringing!) Lily is also due back any day now!

There will be no requirement to get wet either! You can jump in the pool if you want or hang around near the BBQ where you won’t get wet!

Hopefully see some of you Friday!

73496734681__A04D46F7-ECAB-4330-A17A-149BFE9E3803.jpeg

73496735856__2592983D-BED4-4874-8240-D483237BDC92.jpeg

IMG_9591.png

IMG_9595.png

IMG_9596.png

IMG_9598.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1