2014 in Kuala Lumpur

Pulci Gorgon

yes, the whole story started in Kuala Lumpur, 600 km away from the nearest Vietnamese town and 2 hours of flight from Saigon. In 2014, I had a trip in Malaysia.  I arrived to Kuala Lumpur, traveled to the south to Singapore, then visited Malaysian states in Borneo and visited the Malaysian peninsula. I stayed thrice in Kuala Lumpur. I shagged ladyboys from the Philippines, Australia, Borneo, Malaysia of both Chinese and Malay ethnicity, Bali and Thailand. However, I will deal only with encounters with Vietnamese ladyboys during this trip.

If you want to know more about ladyboys in Malaysia, have a look at the post dealing with the subject in the Geography of ladyboys

• Like 3

I had read there was some street action in «Bukit Bintang», and I had found a Pinoy ladyboy meeting in her hotel room in this area. As I came back from her room and visited a small mall, I saw that the police was controlling Vietnamese girls hanging in the area. This reminded me of Western European police controlling girls from Russia or Eastern European girls in the street. 

I then had a large trip to Singapore and Borneo, then came back to KL. I enjoyed hanging in the area of restaurants called «Alor night street food» in Google maps then go and check down to Jalan Berangan local ladyboys.  Near the 7/11 at the intersection of Changkat Bukit Bintang and Tengkhat Tong Shin, I spotted a cross dresser with a short dark dress and a squared haircut. I could see at first sight she was a Tgirl, and she gave me the feeling she was a hot one. 

141i7111.png.694ef25e4086a691ce15a2c38126b41a.png

She asked for 200 MYR to go to her nearby combo.  We walked down Tengkhat Tong Shin a few hundred feet and entered a large building garden to the hall. Her combo was at 14th floor. As I could observe her, she  turned up to be a crossdresser, or even a skinny sissy with a wig.  She didn’t dare undress, just took off her under wears.  She surprised me when  she started with a bareback blowjob. Not unforgettable but she seemed to be shy to be shagged. I had to ask her twice. She had no condom. I usually have a couple of condoms in my pockets when I monger, but I was just back from Brunei and had gotten rid of my condoms before entering the sultanate. However, I felt hot and decided I would shag her, condom or not condom. 

She lay down on her back instead of choosing a doggy style and tried to simulate a shag in her fingers. I grasped her hand and found my way to her ass. Little by little, she stiffened, and I didn't see that she was tightening. Half of my cock entered her anus, but she was blocking me. I could feel her sweet inside, but I suddenly realized something as if a third party had snapped his fingers to wake me up. I saw on her face she was scared. Not only that, but I was about to shag a ladyboy’s backpussy bareback just to save 200 MYR. She was probably not HIV+ but who knows ? She didn’t know about my HIV status and that scared her. I was used to quality standards in the industry. If you can’t prove that a part meets quality standards, you can’t use it. None of us met quality standards, so we had to use a condom. 

We dressed up, and I went out while she stayed in her condo. That was my first Vietnamese ladyboy. I would still have to learn much more about Vietnamese ladyboys. In spite of some inconvenience and her being a cross dresser, I had felt much attracted by this ladyboy. I ignored I would get a round 2 in KL.

• Like 3

TR21.png.4551b01eed5dcdc2558799dac1545208.png

A couple of weeks later, I wanted to check the area of the Beach Club Café. I had found an information saying that girls could be found there. Actually, the Beach Club Café is one of the most select bars in KL.  The street is interesting since I could meet girls and ladyboys hanging after midnight between the KLCC and jalan Sultan Ismail (that is actually a boulevard). I could talk with several fairly charming ladyboys. Yet, I feared to be frustrated again by the business. It's clear that they are not well organized and try to hook up as many customers as they can and end up hanging in the street not managing so many positive bargains.

TR22.png.b7343b7a12b49c5486924039612b32ed.png

Then, I saw a group of ladyboys hooking at the intersection of Jalan P Ramlee and Jalan Sultan Ismail.
In the same area, I found a sexy ladyboy from Vietnam, named Cherry. She understood I didn't want a quicky, and we took time to chat and bargain. Her price was 200 MYR. She decided to stay in the street to make money and meet me on the next evening. As I couldn’t invite her to my hotel, we agreed to meet in her hotel in Jalan Pudu. Then, she brought me to another hotel that was ladyboy friendly. She still looked sexy with her jeans trousers, although she didn't wear the sexy dress she wore on the previous day.

TR23.png.6e53c3f66fe7216777e1dc572f65ae52.png

The above posts are posts as I had written them in other forums around 2015. 

Let me add one more comment in 2023. Vietnamese ladyboys are/were very casual about condoms.If the customer didn't have one, they would just bareback. I noticed the same attitude later on in VN. However, it seems that this attitude had changed after Covid times in 2022.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I had read there was some street action in «Bukit Bintang», and I had found a Pinoy ladyboy meeting in her hotel room in this area. As I came back from her room and visited a small mall, I saw that the police was controlling Vietnamese girls hanging in the area. This reminded me of Western European police controlling girls from Russia or Eastern European girls in the street. 

I then had a large trip to Singapore and Borneo, then came back to KL. I enjoyed hanging in the area of restaurants called «Alor night street food» in Google maps then go and check down to Jalan Berangan local ladyboys.  Near the 7/11 at the intersection of Changkat Bukit Bintang and Tengkhat Tong Shin, I spotted a cross dresser with a short dark dress and a squared haircut. I could see at first sight she was a Tgirl, and she gave me the feeling she was a hot one. 

141i7111.png.694ef25e4086a691ce15a2c38126b41a.png

She asked for 200 MYR to go to her nearby combo.  We walked down Tengkhat Tong Shin a few hundred feet and entered a large building garden to the hall. Her combo was at 14th floor. As I could observe her, she  turned up to be a crossdresser, or even a skinny sissy with a wig.  She didn’t dare undress, just took off her under wears.  She surprised me when  she started with a bareback blowjob. Not unforgettable but she seemed to be shy to be shagged. I had to ask her twice. She had no condom. I usually have a couple of condoms in my pockets when I monger, but I was just back from Brunei and had gotten rid of my condoms before entering the sultanate. However, I felt hot and decided I would shag her, condom or not condom. 

She lay down on her back instead of choosing a doggy style and tried to simulate a shag in her fingers. I grasped her hand and found my way to her ass. Little by little, she stiffened, and I didn't see that she was tightening. Half of my cock entered her anus, but she was blocking me. I could feel her sweet inside, but I suddenly realized something as if a third party had snapped his fingers to wake me up. I saw on her face she was scared. Not only that, but I was about to shag a ladyboy’s backpussy bareback just to save 200 MYR. She was probably not HIV+ but who knows ? She didn’t know about my HIV status and that scared her. I was used to quality standards in the industry. If you can’t prove that a part meets quality standards, you can’t use it. None of us met quality standards, so we had to use a condom. 

We dressed up, and I went out while she stayed in her condo. That was my first Vietnamese ladyboy. I would still have to learn much more about Vietnamese ladyboys. In spite of some inconvenience and her being a cross dresser, I had felt much attracted by this ladyboy. I ignored I would get a round 2 in KL.

PG, in your picture, what the heck is that silver/gray car dragging around on it's front bumper.  You may have captured the evidence from a murder.......

7 hours ago, Zeppie said:

i would jump up and down with rejoice.

I had to see my doctor about a couple issues and mentioned a spot on my skin.  He took a quick look and said in a deadpan manner, "I regret to inform you that this is due to old age (not cancerous)".  I immediately pumped my fist in the air and shouted, "Yes"!      :party0030:  I scared the shit out of him.  

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Always good to read about places off the beaten track.  My only LB encounters in Malaysia were in Georgetown, Penang many moons ago.  Thanks for the info PG.

Yes, Georgetown was a great place to visit. I wish I had shagged more ladyboys in the city. I found them in the street. Snoopdawg had been there about 2 years ago. He found ladyboys only using his Wechat radar and prices had gone down. 

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

PG, in your picture, what the heck is that silver/gray car dragging around on it's front bumper.  You may have captured the evidence from a murder.......

Sorry, I can't see which one or what you're talking about. Probably a PY idiot I had pushed in front of the car. 

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

So they are more worried about catching covid then catching HIV.  WOW......thats mixed up for sure.  If i went to Dr. for HIV test and was told I dont have HIV, but I do have Covid.i would jump up and down with rejoice.

Not really. But I discovered the use was different in Vietnam. When prices were cheap, customers had to bring condoms. This costed me much. I wrote a review in a VN forum and looked stupid advising mongers to get their condoms. I added a coment like "I wouldn't like her to become sick". I don't know what Google translate provided, but the ladyboy got mad at me. 

3 months ago, I was surprised to see that ladyboys would sometimes have condoms. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Sorry, I can't see which one or what you're talking about. Probably a PY idiot I had pushed in front of the car. 

PG.........look at your first pic, RH side.  See the car driving towards you.  Then look at the driver side front bumper.  Is that a body?