GLOAT

Pdoggg

12 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm certainly less subtle than you are, but I see the above "non binary presenting shemale" as a tranny or a femboy. I don't really care that she's not transitioning to anything. Many transgenders or ladyboys stopped transitioning and try to stay at the same stage. They don't like guys to ask questions as long as they can share a good time in the room. 

I'm afraid that these few neo fascist government are not the symptoms of Europe going to the wrong direction. Western (European) government vote laws to protect queer or gays but the movement also comes from the lower class people either they support the neo fascist or not. In spite of laws, transgenders (all kind of transgender people) are not really accepted and I'm afraid that the gay pride doesn't help. 

PG .... definitely not the case. Exploring gender beyond what our paradigms has been an amazing journey for The Sith.

And even Thailand, as advanced as it is, has its paradigms which can be explored and questioned.

Non Binaries.....NBs or enbys ARE different than trans. I can affirm that from my experience.

How?

1. energy is different.

I like trans better because it's more feminine and the direction is "woman". Not with NBs.

yet NBs are super fun. I love trans women because they have the feminine beauty and energy of a girl... yet the fun and coolness of a boy.

NBs are even cooler than Trans. No bullshit. just want to party and no maintenance.

This super pretty Japanese American NB I posted was so so cool (just like others I have been with) that she was in her parents car driving to Miami when we started texting and I convinced her to come over to my place to party and bang.... within the hour.... while in the back seat of her parents car she put on her makeup to doll herself up and also scored weed and brought her bags to stay the night so we could have a great time together. Girls dont do that. 

Her efforts to make our time amazing led to something I couldn't have executed on my own. With GGs and Trans/LBs.... the fun efforts are almost entirely with me setting the stage to provide maintenance for the "girl".

Plus some trans.....like GGs....play coy. I hate this. Not the case with NBs. NBs in my experience do not play coy.

2. they arent taking hormones.

This has pluses and minuses. You guys know what they are.

3. no disphoria with penis.

A lot of Trans..... particularly in the West....hate their dick. They want to chop it off because they are trying so hard to be a woman.... and many regret doing this later in life after they have matured emotionally. Thai LBs are way cooler and comfortable with their dicks. To an NB it's a non issue. They like their dick and never even question it.

Functionality is better too.

4. See the tits on the NB I posted? Those are implants. Super tiny and subtle. She designed them herself to look subtle and a fit for her tiny body.

LBs and Trans tend to get giant balloons which look fake as fuck. This is related to them "over reaching" in their transition. They are insecure looking male in any way and so they tend to over compensate with ridiculous make up and bolt-ons and embellished gestures of sashaying and waving arms and twirling hair. It's unrefined and a symptom of insecurity. NBs don't have this.

I like trans women more than NBs..... but NBs have some advantages as well.

I like Indian Curry and Thai Curry and even Japanese Curry. It's all similar. Same Same.

But Different!

• Like 1

I got your point The-Sith. However, I don't want to categorize and wonder too much. I call ladyboys or trans all the 3rd gender people, either they want to transition or not. (BTW, IMHO transitioning is a nonsense since SRS doesn't bring them a female sex but something I see as a mutilation but it's not today's topic). The "non binary presenting female" whose pic you posted looks like a pretty girl, she's a boy, so I call her "trans" or "ladyboy" (since she's got an Asian look), then I don't feel like making too much theories with concepts I discovered in your posts last year. 

I used to say that girls (GGs) are like bottles of wine. Each cuvée has its own feature and character. So ladyboys are like GGs. Each one transitionned more or less, has her own character, has boops or not or natural chest, big cock or small cock or a fake pussy (postie). Then I will like her or not. 
I sometimes found femboys (no bolt on) with a fairly short hair more feminine than posties. 
All I try to avoid are gay disguised in ladyboys to have sex with me. 

However, this non binary theory doesn't help me so I don't use it. (I must be too old for that. 

• Like 1