Ladyboy Bars Are Like Your Own Private Rap Video

deepthroat

I was watching some new music videos on Palladium (MTV's high def channel) and after about the 3rd hip-hop video it struck me.

Being in a great ladyboy bar is like being the star of your own hot hip-hop video.

Generally, the rapper comes out onstage and has a bevy of hot sexy young exotic dancers behind him. You sense that any one of them would gladly drop to her knees and suck him off right there in front of the rest of the dance team, if only he'd give her the nod.

Watching these videos it struck me that this is what hanging out in a great club like Famous, Anaconda, or Baby Boom is like. I get to be play out every guys dream of being Emminem or Jay-Z or Fiddy Cent for the evening.

Even if you hate rap/hip-hop, you gotta get the analogy.

• Upvote 1

DT you are so right. Just got back from Los and on my last night at Guess I rang the bell. Next second the place transformed into a gyrating mass. 15 of the finest girls cranked the music up. Positioned themselves around the bar, up poles, standing on a drinks rail. Half of them took their crisp white shirts off reduced to black bra, knickers & high heeled shoes. I was right in the middle of that video and wherever I looked they were firing eye contact and poses across my bow. Ladyboy Heaven.

Sadly back home and bored to tears over the endless analysis of the budget. Love the place. Ps Guess was cracking. Well worth a glass or two.

• Upvote 1

Even if you hate rap/hip-hop, you gotta get the analogy.

Nope. I'm a geezer. You wanna make analogies, talk about Lawrence Welk and Perry Como. Now, these were musicians! Not like the current youths; these "hepcats" with their zoot suits and their jazz music.... Why, in my time, we didn't have money to buy them 78rpm Apple gadgets. We had to work hard for our money, and a soda pop cost 10 cents; furthermore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 1

That's what it felt like that wild night on the Snooky Pier. It's as if my buddies arrived at the pier on their own yacht (they actually arrived by tuk tuk) and every ladyboy in town wanted first crack at them.

I even turned and said it to you at one stage, "it's like a P Diddy video." One part of an eventful 24 hours. :rolleyes:

It is so true, we are living lifestyles in Los and other Lb destinations that resemble rap and rock videos, like living the dream, Hugh who?? :D

post-106-068785200 1332437046.jpg

post-106-095057500 1332437054.jpg

post-106-012109200 1332437063.jpg

post-106-089999500 1332437167.jpg

post-106-000591300 1332437176.jpg

post-106-011950800 1332437182.jpg

post-106-081975400 1332437192.jpg

post-106-040933700 1332437198.jpg

• Upvote 3

I've been on a set of a Hip Hop video in New Orleans and trust me, places like Famous or So What are SO much better! :lol: You get a bunch of them "ho's" together, big bootys (ie mass cellulite), and all they do is bitch and moan about anything and everything! Not down with the sista's here in the States!

Now I'd just like to see a BM here roll into Famous clockin' bling, pants around his nuts, oversized tee and a sideways baseball cap! Maybe a future party theme! :D

I even turned and said it to you at one stage, "it's like a P Diddy video." One part of an eventful 24 hours. :rolleyes:

It is so true, we are living lifestyles in Los and other Lb destinations that resemble rap and rock videos, like living the dream, Hugh who?? :D

U can say that again!

Ladyboys galore!

The ocean was was an urinal, the urinal was for :lolu:

In the finest rock star tradition the boys get kicked out of the hotel motel holiday inn at 5AM.

You too can live like Hef, the Rat Pack, a rockstar, a rapper, take your pick! :yahoo:

In the finest rock star tradition the boys get kicked out of the hotel motel holiday inn at 5AM.

Yea you don't see a sight like this too ofter, 4 LB lovers being helped to evacuate a hotel at 5 am by some LBs. What seemed such a hassle at the time is now a great memory, not sure if you had to be there mind lol.

post-106-096701700 1332513782.jpg

post-106-016413800 1332513859.jpg