Places to shop around in Bangkok for clothes

Ashoka

I generally take a few days out of every trip to do some shopping in Thailand to buy some band tshirts. (Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Judas Priest, Disturbed, etc)

Anyone know where that kind of stuff can still be found currently?

I'm asking for recent info since the locations might have changed due to COVID closures.

So thank you if you can point me in the right direction.

• Like 2

Metalhead huh!

I have no idea anymore, would’ve suggested MBK, but I don’t know. I used to buy knock-offs but stopped all of that. It’s fun to wear copy junk during holiday in Los but back home you really see it for what it is.  You’re not necessarily talking knock-offs, I assume. I want a Black Flag tee. Anyone see one let me know.

The Chinese have the best offensive t-shirts.

F1606D98-7ECF-4663-8B48-D2C84CBF8AF7.webp

3CB77812-0EE3-4CB2-B6BC-83EEED0199DE.webp

652923CB-7460-4BC7-B51F-19C12A44C69E.webp

393A0C0E-6B1F-440D-AE90-56BFFBBE2FA5.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, rxpharm said:

the Platinum Fashion Mall in Pratunam Bangkok.

That’s the one I tried to remember as well. Knew an older ex-NEP ladyman living there before she was evicted. Good suggestion, rx. You know if they have any t-shirts like the above?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, seven said:

That’s the one I tried to remember as well. Knew an older ex-NEP ladyman living there before she was evicted. Good suggestion, rx. You know if they have any t-shirts like the above?

Seven, I haven't been there for a few years, but I know they had a few shops selling t-shirts as per the photos posted. This is like a wholesale market so prices are fairly low and you can order big volumes if you wish to resell at higher prices.

• Like 2