Your Ideal Ladyboy

Pdoggg

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I look at these ladies as "Dates" that I need to court and attract and show a good time. Basically it's just an extension of my younger days when I would pick up girls at bars and parties for zero compensation.

I just add the pay now because it saves time and adds certainty of result. But fundamentally I like it when the girl is into just as much as I am.

So it means a connection forms..... especially with the girls they have an older "Daddy" complex (25% to 30% of the girls).

Plus those girls that love to have a great time (80% of girls).

I'm fulfilling needs of their's beyond $$.

And they are fulfilling my needs too!

I would like to hear more about your Daddy complex theory,  and how you approach it.....

On 10/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, The-Sith said:

I look at these ladies as "Dates" that I need to court and attract and show a good time. Basically it's just an extension of my younger days when I would pick up girls at bars and parties for zero compensation.

I just add the pay now because it saves time and adds certainty of result. But fundamentally I like it when the girl is into just as much as I am.

So it means a connection forms..... especially with the girls they have an older "Daddy" complex (25% to 30% of the girls).

Plus those girls that love to have a great time (80% of girls).

I'm fulfilling needs of their's beyond $$.

And they are fulfilling my needs too!

I'm afraid this is not the point. I tried to follow your tracks as you did in the USA. You've got sissies and traps over there, while we just have old trannies.  We don't really have young and sexy Tgirls or trannies looking for sex, only prostitutes, 95 % or more of whom are latinas. We used to have fairly interesting Latinas around 2000 or 2005 but police crackdowns made the best ones flee. Only older ones without real alternative remained. 

This is what I meant when I posted I feel jealous of your connections (notwhistanding I have a more restricted budget when travelin). 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm afraid this is not the point. I tried to follow your tracks as you did in the USA. You've got sissies and traps over there, while we just have old trannies.  We don't really have young and sexy Tgirls or trannies looking for sex, only prostitutes, 95 % or more of whom are latinas. We used to have fairly interesting Latinas around 2000 or 2005 but police crackdowns made the best ones flee. Only older ones without real alternative remained. 

This is what I meant when I posted I feel jealous of your connections (notwhistanding I have a more restricted budget when travelin). 

where do you live? generally....doesn't need to be on point specific.  I can give you some suggestions.

I use to think US only has old trannies.... until my sexual desires during the first year of covid became unbearable and I was forced to dig deeper.

And the Sith hit gold!

You just may need to dig in the right places.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zeppie said:

I would like to hear more about your Daddy complex theory,  and how you approach it.....

hi Zeppie.... I am doing a write up in my subsection CHRONICLES OF THE SITH about the Daddy Complex.

You can go check it out there..... it's a response to your request.

It is a multi part series that will contain gems of advice on how to score more hot poon and have them turn into insatiable sexual animals in bed when they are with you.

Hundreds of Millions of girls on this planet have the Daddy Complex. And they need older men to fulfill the void in their hearts. Any man who can pin point identify it and scratch that itch in their psychology will have them as purring sex kittens doing every sexual thing you desire.

My best orgasms and hottest sessions come from applying the concepts I write about in my posts.

You can check out Daddy Complex here......

Because the results of understanding and applying this truth..........means attracting some of the finest pussy on this planet.  

And it means helping these girls explode in bed in a way that leaves me awestruck everytime. 

Whether it's the intimacy of one girl....or two or three in an orgy.... this deep desire in so many women......when unlocked contributes to  

1. getting the hottest talent

and

2. unlocking the wildest carnal energy of that talent that The Sith has had the pleasure to experience

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I like very feminine and passable LBs like this freelancer I fucked a couple of weeks ago in Bangkok. Sadly, a postie,which I normally avoid. But she was so pretty. Now 25 yo. Looking back through her social media, I saw photos of her from her from when she worked at King's Corner in 2012.......

This is a photo from this year. It is a good representation of what she actually looks like. She looks like a doll. 

t39-1.30808-6.jpg

• Like 2