Chinese femboys and ladyboys

Pulci Gorgon

Warning : They look like smoking hot sweet angels, they'll make you fall in lube, they will blow your cock and your mind, then turn you into sex slaves and they will fuck you till you end up in hell. Intended to adult informed viewers only.

1st video : exhibitionist ladyboy in a Chinese city street

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Jelly Qiao checking a Chinese femboy anal gape.

Wow!  She shoves the sex toy into the femboy then puts her dick inside him pushing the toy further in.   What if it gets stuck in there? Would be quite embarassing :movethatass: to get it removed in the emergency room.  I must live a sheltered life as I've never seen anything like this before.

Great find PG!   :drinks:

• Like 3

Thanks. I'm surprised someone enjoyed so much. Yesterday, I thought of deleting the video and uploading another one. I wouldn't dare play this game with a ladyboy or GG even a bitch who would take her money and then refuse to have sex. It's too dangerous. It seems that Chienese ladyboys have no limit. Here's what I found in a Chinese ladyboys twitter account as I was busy looking for I don't know what about a ladyboy in Saigon and (let's make a long story short) I found the following videos. 

Watch this.

This time, I believe she made her own  special effects. Just think it's true a couple of seconds. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After 3somes, here is a Jelly Qiao 4some of Chinese femboys. 

Last but not least, this Chinese guy deserves a romscar. As a matter of fact, he organized a big sex party with 10 Chiense femboy (and a ladyboy). What else ? 
I don't know his name, but I decided to name him Laoban. "Laoban is the prununciation of 老板 that means "boss" in Chinese. I hope that Rom will find a place for him as a nominee for the next Romscars. 

• Like 4

Here is the last post of the Chinese ladyboys videos. You can find hundreds of them in the Internet. 

Ladyboy Littlesea (the exhibitionist walking in the streets) found a sex slave. She's having fun with him.  The very pretty ladyboy Xiaoman is also training one of her Chinese slaves. The ladyboy with the bell is like a fucking machine. She has no pity for her slave when she fucks him. She's as pretty as endurant.

Chienese ladyboys sometimes attck a Chinese male in a threesome with 2 top ladyboys or even a foursome with 3 top ladyboys. 

You had been warnt from the beginning :"  they will blow your cock and your mind, then turn you into sex slaves and they will fuck you till you end up in hell." That'll be my last post for now. 

Please feel free to comment videos. If you want to add comments on Chinese ladyboys in general, post in the other thread question and comments on Chinese ladyboys

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I found a new source for Chinese ladyboys videos. I couldn't resist posting this one. 

This particular one showcases the amusing happenings that sometimes take place within the corridors of the social housing buildings in China. I wish I had found in which circumstances one can find meet a ladyboy on a boulevard in a Chinese city. 

• Like 4