Chinese femboys and ladyboys

Pulci Gorgon

Next video : here's the story as I read it. It happened in Guiyang (Guizhou province). 

The elevator was out of service and I walked up the stairs to go home. I met a neighbor waiting for his girlfriend to come home, so I kindly asked him to come to my house and wait. I didn’t expect him to go to the bathroom... I found out when he smelled my stockings
I said I won't tell his girlfriend but he has to serve me well He was hard as soon as he walked in the door I hooked her with stocking feet so he knelt down and licked, he said I was tighter than his girlfriend

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 3:40 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

This is Neala a super popular Chinese TS - she has moved beyond the femboy stage and is postop now. She had a few videos posted on X-Hamster and A Shemale Tube while she was still preop. Was impressive to see her progress from femboy, to ladyboy, and now postop ladyboy. Not sure she is still in the p4p scene - if she is, she is doing it as a gg, and not as a postop lb.

• Like 1

It may sound strange but I don't know the source of the short videos I'm posting. In the first page, they were mainly from Twitter accounts. I'm now using a couple of Telegram discussion groups where group leaders post stolen videos. I post only videos of which model I like. I noticed a few videos were shot with Japanese models or posted in Japanese websites but I don't know where they are from.

Edit : I also suspect the last video was shot with Chinese diaspora people in a Western country (as Jelly Qiao videos were shot in England). It's just a gut feeling based on an overall impression, even though I don't have any specific details to back up my assertion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...