Stringfellows

barcode123

Well I am sad to say that I took a mate to String Fellows and I will NOT be going back and taking guys that have never been there....Why...the LB'S were very rude. My mate got a lady drink for one and she took the drink and walked away. All the LB's asked us to buy them a drinks, and none of them even came and sat next to us.

The place used to be good but now it's lost it's appeal.....Still never mind there are many great LB bars and a great little go go.

I do hope the owner sorts things out there. What a shame I have to post this.

I agree. Stringfellow is very far from its best times. The first reason is that the owner cut salary to the staff and the best lb there ( for instance susy, may and other) went away.

I hope that current situation could change because this bar was one of the best spot in town.

I agree. Stringfellow is very far from its best times. The first reason is that the owner cut salary to the staff and the best lb there ( for instance susy, may and other) went away.

I hope that current situation could change because this bar was one of the best spot in town.

I agree with you...but sadly I think it's had it's day....UNLESS the owner got a new lineup of LB'S and made it more user friendly..

And a lot less Ashtrays, and Im a smoker

Agreed. I think most of SF's regular customers are chain smokers. So I don't often stay there as long as I have in the past.

The reputation of this bar has gone downhill in the last 18 months. It's also disappointing that the bar only advertises parties etc on its own website, and the owner doesnt get to see the criticisms aired on forums.

Having said that, there are some great looking LBs there, and they seem to get a regular flow of barfines.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently returned after a long self imposed exile and was pleasantly surprised , I had a great time on the 3 or 4 occasions I went .

Old timers At and Natcha are amongst the nicest around .

I agree with the smoking point tough even though bars are indoor and air conditioned the smokers still insist in blowing their smoke in our faces almost like a show of defiance because they can .

Spoils it for the non smokers but do they care ?....................... :(

• Upvote 1

I agree with the smoking point tough even though bars are indoor and air conditioned the smokers still insist in blowing their smoke in our faces almost like a show of defiance because they can .

Spoils it for the non smokers but do they care ?....................... :(

You know I do Jim.

Cheers DK

You always show a bit of consideration Bruce fair play :give_rose:

Its not really that hard to walk a few feet outside to light up .

Perhaps a smoker needs to become a non smoker just to appreciate how much the rest of us hate it .

There were times I could hardly catch a breath, all I could taste was smoke and my eyes were stinging , my contact lenses had dried out .

For someone who's never smoked a cigarette in his life ..not nice .

• Upvote 1

Perhaps a smoker needs to become a non smoker just to appreciate how much the rest of us hate it .

It's the strangest thing. Smokers can be intelligent and kind and caring yet turn into complete assholes and smoke in enclosed areas with other people around them. They know full well that they are bothering people around them but there's something miswired in their brain and they feel their right to do what they want is more important than acting like a decent human being.

We need a name for this problem with the brain, maybe "smokers blindness".

Of course there are lots of smokers who are considerate and only smoke where they won't bother other people, so we can't say that all smokers are bad.

• Upvote 1

the new big cock queen bell :hot:

Quite a weapon on her for sure , can't speak a word of English apart from - "buy me dink " and "hab loom upstairs" but the language of big cock seems to cross all boundaries .

Rumour has it Ciobha is marrying her :unsure:

A fucking nuisance of the highest order. I had to avoid Stringfellows because of her, and she even ruined a night in Marine Disco because of her uninvited persistance. Perhaps I should stop being nice and adopt the "piss off" attitude towards the girls from time to time. :angry:

BTW- her english also extends to "i want boom boom"- very impressive.

• Upvote 1

A fucking nuisance of the highest order. I had to avoid Stringfellows because of her, and she even ruined a night in Marine Disco because of her uninvited persistance. Perhaps I should stop being nice and adopt the "piss off" attitude towards the girls from time to time. :angry:

BTW- her english also extends to "i want boom boom"- very impressive.

well, because you ever a too good guy, thats it...and after she jerk out all whits cells of your body you have to replace her on stage...not be a gentleman, give one more drink and smile, they not expect that...lol

so thats why she not will let you go, with us guys to marin :friends:

Priceless advice again from young master Juri.

I am learning Juri, you know this, just need to do all the time, not sometimes. It is nice to be nice to the ladies, but not when it means they ruin some of the enjoyment of your holiday.

See you again soon my friend.