Soi Cowboy Bangkok

Papa Sam

During lunch hour, there's lots of street food carts on Soi Cowboy these days:

image.png.a5baab9259d976489b181307218588a1.png

FD5G_6jVUAENNxc?format=jpg&name=small

FD5G_6YVQAAQEIF?format=jpg&name=small

FD5G_5KVIAEa1xR?format=jpg&name=small

Pics from social media

Most customers are apparently locals such as construction workers.

It's now been 11 days since the reopening of Thailand and one can hardly see a single tourist on Soi Cowboy...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Soi Cowboy tonight, Wednesday December 1st, first day that "entertainment restaurants" can officially serve alcohol until 11 p.m. and have live music (max. 5 band members and they have to wear masks...). 

Kozy Kazy (or v.v.), a GG agogo, is looking for diners:

FFhhtmtVEAIVT-H?format=jpg&name=small

FFhhuoaVQAMIbrr?format=jpg&name=small

Prices: 2500 short time and 5000 long time. And no: I'm not talking about the prices for rare or well-done steaks...

By the way: 300 for the bar.

From Twitter

The Oasis pub on Soi Cowboy has also reopened today:

261676327_626271948792431_42629381329793

facebook.com/theoasissoicowboy/

I think Oasis, located almost next to Cockatoo and across from Shadow bar, has still the same management as Shadow (lb) and Cockatoo (lb).

Edited by Papa Sam
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

If I got it well, either in soi Cow Boy or Nana plaza, bars re-open as restaurants but will still let attendants go out if customers pay a BF. Would you have a list restricted to ladyboys restaurants ? 

The scene is currently constantly changing. It's been only one day now that "entertainment restaurants" are officially allowed to serve alcohol until 11 p.m. in Bangkok. It's therefore difficult to come up with an up-to-date "ladyboy restaurant" list. 

If you're looking for ladyboys in a classic bar setting, I would have a look at the following three, in my opinion obvious, options:

Why Not? Bar Sukhumvit Soi 4:

facebook.com/Whynotbangkok/

Chaos 9 Sukhumvit Soi 4:  

facebook.com/Chaos9BKK

Check-in Bar (CIB) Sukhumvit Soi 10:

facebook.com/Check-In-Bar-401617183283119/

All three are pure play ladyboy bars. All three I think have short time rooms on their premises. CIB is SHA certified, I don't know about the other two and I also don't know their current BF prices.

If I were looking for p4p ladyboys in a classic bar setting, I would check out the three above mentioned places first.

There are, t.m.k. - currently - no pure play ladyboy bars open in the three main red light zones for tourists, i.e. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, and Patpong.

I don't think any of the main ladyboy show bars, such as Calypso, are open yet. Some smaller transgender show bars, including TV/CD bars, might be open however. Stranger Bar in Bangkok's Silom area for example opened yesterday:

260995499_4893300790688638_3408880819106

facebook.com/TheStrangerBar/

In Soi Cowboy, there are two pure play ladyboy bars: Cockatoo:

www.facebook.com/CockatooLadyboyBar/

and Shadow:

facebook.com/shadowladyboybarbangkok/

The Facebook pages of both bars are still online, which is hopefully a good sign. But both bars are not open yet.

Other areas of interest in Bangkok are Sukhumvit Soi 7 and Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. In both alleys you should be able to find p4p ladyboys.

A main freelancer hotspot in Bangkok is in front of the Ruamchit Hotel on the main Sukhumvit Rd. 

On Sukhumvit Soi 8, ladyboy freelancers were recently spotted in Random Bar.

A good site for finding ladyboy freelancers is Thai Friendly:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/?ai=1364

Edited by Papa Sam
Typos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1