Bill and Melinda To Divorce

Romance Billy Boy style with his mia noi.........

“Another of Gates’ vacation companions is Ann Winblad, the software entrepreneur and venture capitalist he dated during the 1980s,” Isaacson writes. “They met in 1984 at a Ben Rosen-Esther Dyson computer conference and started going on ‘virtual dates’ by driving to the same movie at the same time in different cities and discussing it on their cell phones.

“They were kindred minds as well as spirits. On a vacation to Brazil, he took James Watson’s 1,100-page textbook, Molecular Biology of the Gene, and they studied bioengineering together.”

On 5/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, Pdoggg said:

But I think MacKenzie is prettier and richer!    

I agree. She's prettier and younger too,
But let me ask you, what diffence does it make if you have 1 Billion $ or 36 or 100?

• Like 2
On 5/11/2021 at 2:53 AM, Duncan said:

what difference does it make if you have 1 Billion $ or 36 or 100?

Big money, 100 million+ would be fun!  Fly a bunch of primo TGirls to Mardi Gras and have our own crew, the Krewe of T!  Forget Gangnam style we'll do it Sith Style!  Rom would be the Director of Bodypaint!  Best hotel.  No worrying about money.  Laissez les bons temps rouler!

I don't think I would be any happier with 100B than 1B though.  Actually 100 M would be fine and dandy although at 100M, it wouldn't be prudent to buy a top of line private jet.

Actually you can live large without sacks of cash.  A good example is the Ladyboy Mansion guys.  Living like Hef at fraction of the cost.

Money is not an obstacle to happiness.  I would just like enough to do as I please without worrying about money.

• Like 2