So how 'bout dem......

JaiDee

More on the Welker/Brady conundrum;

I tuned in WEEI in Boston last night to catch the monday morning commentary from the locals; it seems pretty split that the blame for that drop/missed throw was not on either one of them completely.

Most commentators {Including Boomer Esiason, who called in} were saying it's on Welker to come up with that grab, but some fans were taking the cue of that reporter that Lefty found and putting it all on Brady. As I say, I think it was a catchable ball, but if Brady lays it in there perfectly like he should have and like he was highly capable of doing, Welker makes that catch in his sleep.

I guess there's no question to what Supermodels think of it though!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/06/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-patriots-giants-super-bowl_n_1256477.html

integrity of the game nonsense, blah blah......

One thing we haven't mentioned yet is the Manningham catch.....

Agreed nonesense, you do what u gotta do to try to win.

Yes great catch and a also a pretty good throw by Eli.

Giselle is pretty but I would rather do young May of Famous Bar!

Yeah Welker usually makes that catch but it wasnt a great throw. You know what many people HAVE NOT talked about. If you remember the Pats 1st play on the last drive. He had a receiver over the middle and the defender BARELY tipped it. Had Brady lead him a tad, the guy still might be running. When you do a 2 minute drill, that 1st 1st down is SOOOO important......