Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Despite how ugly things are for everyone on an economic front, Guess has grown considerably in the last year and its no doubt due to the fact that we are listening to our customer base and taking note of what the majority are saying they like to see. These customers are telling us they want a fun bar filled with plenty of good looking fun hostess staff. They want hostess staff able to mix freely with guests, but not hassle them. All the new lighting & smoke machines in the bar is designed to make the bar a more fun atmosphere to motivate the hostess staff. With happy & motivated hostesses brings happy customers. However its all done in relative terms. The full on lighting effect are only used late in the evening (mostly after midnight) and the smoke machine is used primarily at parties. You would not walk into the bar at for example 8pm on a normal night and see a bar filled with lasers blasting through a fog of artificial smoke aka a club. However you will see a bar packed full of some of the top LB talent anywhere in the country. Guess is not becoming a Gogo bar - that has never been the plan. There is NO enforced shuffling around poles, the bar does not have & will not have mamasans. There are 4 dance podiums in the bar - girls can elect to dance and when they do, they really dance. They do not shuffle as if its someone going through the motions which can occur in gogo bars.

I can see a huge uplift in terms of customer satisfaction - I am being told by our guests, the atmosphere is much improved, the staff are much improved and much more motivated - basically the fun factor is there now and the volume of guys is certainly supporting that view - volume in the bar is double that of this time last year. Sometimes, you need to remove the dead wood and that is what we have done. There is still more to do and we continue listening to our customer base and appreciate your continued support of what is fast becoming the LB bar of choice in Bangkok with a full compliment of hostess staff throughout the day and night.

Upgraded toilet facilities - In conjunction with the Hotel who own the property and its common areas, the toilets are being stripped out and made completely new.

:sign0200: This is most excellent news. They were pretty funky -- and not in a good way -- the last few times I was there. And glad to hear things have been busy customer wise; it looked pretty quiet -- as all the bars were -- when I was there early last month.

:sign0200: This is most excellent news. They were pretty funky -- and not in a good way -- the last few times I was there. And glad to hear things have been busy customer wise; it looked pretty quiet -- as all the bars were -- when I was there early last month.

I bet they weren't as funky as the ones in the old Guess in Suk 1 !

Myself and a friend of ours strolled in at about 3PM yesterday, and there were at least fifteen girls in there, all awake, vertical, in uniform, and ready to mingle. And by no means the B-Team, either -- Sammi, Yuki, Cartoon, some newbies I'd never seen before. Music was on, pool was being played. And Khun Noon arrived shortly thereafter.

Props.

I for one, feel really sorry for little Kip. She is so shy to talk to people and has only had one barfine as a result. If I were single, this is the girl who i would move to the top of the list - she is lovely. As is often the case, looks like she will need to be moved onto the service team and thus forced to combat her shyness and talk to customers when taking drink orders.

post-495-0-11364200-1345264689_thumb.jpg

Myself and a friend of ours strolled in at about 3PM yesterday, and there were at least fifteen girls in there, all awake, vertical, in uniform, and ready to mingle. And by no means the B-Team, either -- Sammi, Yuki, Cartoon, some newbies I'd never seen before. Music was on, pool was being played. And Khun Noon arrived shortly thereafter.

Props.

so does this mean, it was like what a bar should be? i.e. fun ?

I often refer to this as a bar full of midgets. Most of the girls are very short with petite bodies - by no way, could this be called an Amazonian bar. Here is what I mean - the guy is 5'10". Yuki is one of the tallest in the bar, and she is on the left of the pic.

If I am not mistaken, Cartoon is now the shortest currently working.

post-495-0-74770000-1345269233_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-25928500-1345269301_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-28543500-1345269328_thumb.jpg