You tube girl

Woodie

Been watching a couple of Youtube videos and a couple feature a girl that just "does" it for me. She is in More Ladyboys in Patong and a couple of others, dancing on a stage outside a bar, I am guessing?.

She wears a black two piece in one and a tight pink dress in another. A slim girl with nice boobs!.The vids are dated 10th and 11th Nov. 2106.

She has another slightly taller sexy one ( short hair) as a dance partner in the second video who is a stunner as well!

Just makes me go all goey!!!. Does anyone know who she is and does she still work and where?.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, globetrotter said:

anyone know where that bar is ?i know of 2 tequila bars 1 on soi made in thailand and the other in Rompho but that didn"t look like either of them

30 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Patong Beach in Phuket

Those bars are long gone. In fact Soi Croc is no longer in existence.  It was demolished well over a year ago.  It was supposed to be redeveloped. The developers loan went through, but he recently pulled out so the work stopped.  Probably some long litigation to follow.

The entrance to the Soi is blocked/boarded off while the construction is at a standstill. In front of that where the dance podiums once stood is a small outdoor bar.  I

If and when the project ever gets finished the rents will likely be so high that LB bars will not return.  

• Upvote 2