Sasha cocktail bar

globetrotter

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2016 at 6:43 AM, globetrotter said:

True, but as I alluded to on other forum , I  believe all LBs there  are freelance  so probably  best to not get there too early 

No prize this time.

98.1% of all the ladyboys working in any of the beer bars you're likely to frequent in Thailand are of the freelancer variety. They're just accepted there by the management and become a regular part of the work force. Many not exclusive to only one bar either.

There are 6 venues on or around that block where The Hideaway and Baby Boom reside in which I've seen ladyboys making themselves available. Besides Baby Boom the rest are extremely hit and miss.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dixoncox said:

No prize this time.

98.1% of all the ladyboys working in any of the beer bars you're likely to frequent in Thailand are of the freelancer variety. They're just accepted there by the management and become a regular part of the work force. Many not exclusive to only one bar either.

There are 6 venues on or around that block where The Hideaway and Baby Boom reside in which I've seen ladyboys making themselves available. Besides Baby Boom the rest are extremely hit and miss.

OK so  what did I get wrong  my friend ? 

• 4 months later...

BB is spot on with his names...there are also two more there. An older one who also worked 131 forget her name and Beer who is a close friend of Janny and Pui.....btw Lek is the mamasan there.

I dont mind the bar for a quiet drink sitting at the front tables.

Cheers DK

P.S. There is also a GG working there about 5 foot tall with gigantic tits and a good looker to boot.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Then this is probably Beer who worked at the Korean sex show in Pattaya.  One of the things she did at the show was to bang the drum slowly with her well endowed tool.  Same same Beer?   :drinks:

Yes PD same same..... and yes sir i can vouch (or ouch) for the endowment :jig:

Actually i am only joking with the ouch comment .... last trip my arse was like a wizard's sleeve 555

Cheers DK

P.S. My usual chair arrowed

IMG_2719.thumb.JPG.eaf93071952a82ce2e6e0d3c131976b0_LI.jpg

• Upvote 2