Ringing the bell

globetrotter

2 hours ago, ciobha said:

Well, Christ on a Bike, the fucking chimes hadn't stopped echoing, when I swear, about another 10 girls appeared, as if by magic

Another reason I don't do it as that is  totally  something that would happen to me as well 

I have a few times in Cocktails& Dreams in Phuket as it's a 1000 baht thing and everybody gets a shot!

I did it one time on Action St. old Sensations and it was about 2200 baht(a real eye opener,and wallet opener 5555)!

I've done it in 69 bar but only late at night when not many patrons,LBs etc......... I'm not made of money FFS! LOL

Sometimes I wish i could do it more often as I'm having fun and want everyone around me to have fun also,but I'm not some "rapper" who can "make it rain" LOL

Do it if you want to, or not if you want to! It's your holiday up to you!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well guys I just got back from Pattaya and  I thinks I seen the record braking Bell ringing...

This German guy was at Kings bar every night over 2 weeks n he was ringing the bell 5+ limes every night...Drinks for who ever was in the bar..from what i seen he was doing 20.000 bth  to 70.000 bth a night...n had a party well one night..:o  Me n my LB was getting so many drinks we start to refuse at the end..:wacko:

18 minutes ago, Billy69 said:

Well guys I just got back from Pattaya and  I thinks I seen the record braking Bell ringing...

This German guy was at Kings bar every night over 2 weeks n he was ringing the bell 5+ limes every night...Drinks for who ever was in the bar..from what i seen he was doing 20.000 bth  to 70.000 bth a night...n had a party well one night..:o  Me n my LB was getting so many drinks we start to refuse in the end..:wacko:

Look on the bright side Billy, the money you saved can go towards your next Flight  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Billy69 said:

This German guy was at Kings bar every night over 2 weeks n he was ringing the bell 5+ limes every night...Drinks for who ever was in the bar..from what i seen he was doing 20.000 bth  to 70.000 bth a night...n had a party well one night..:o  Me n my LB was getting so many drinks we start to refuse at the end..:wacko:

Ya, and probably  crashing on the beach afterward  to be able to afford that,  but hey he looked like a hero in the bar 

• Upvote 1