Who is this?

Asson

Hello all!

I rarely do requests but I can't get this lady out of my head. I saw her a few times at 69 bar and also at Cocco resort (she came 2:nd in the wet contest I believe) last year. Didn't get around to her for various reasons. From a video clip after she has done a solo dance by the pool the MC from La Bamba announces her name as what I think is Amber but it's somewhat difficult to hear. That's about all I know.

So, does anybody know her name and if she's around in Pattaya?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

She.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 25/05/2016 at 1:04 PM, xyzzy said:

Looks like she just changed it slightly.

https://www.thaifriendly.com/PrettyBiery1986

3 hours ago, LukeThai said:

If u are talking about Milk her TF profile name is Littlemixy  or something  like that and as mentioned  can be found at 69 bar

Ya, I just saw her online now as well  and was going to post that 

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 6:01 PM, Asson said:

Hello all!

I rarely do requests but I can't get this lady out of my head. I saw her a few times at 69 bar and also at Cocco resort (she came 2:nd in the wet contest I believe) last year. Didn't get around to her for various reasons. From a video clip after she has done a solo dance by the pool the MC from La Bamba announces her name as what I think is Amber but it's somewhat difficult to hear. That's about all I know.

So, does anybody know her name and if she's around in Pattaya?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

She.jpg

this looks very much like apple

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Asson said:

Ok, than you all for taking time with this. I don't think it is either Bier or Milk judging from the posted pictures. Is there an image somewhere of Apple for reference?

Definitely not Bier,  looks nothing  like her anyways

So, I have reviewed the video clip I have of this ladys dance and I'm now 99% sure that she (and the MC) presents her name as Apple. With the name problem most likey solved the next few questions lingers, is she around 69 bar or in Pattaya at all and does someone know anything about her contact number(s), internet liks or just about anything at all more about her?

Again, thanks for your input.

• Upvote 1