Breaking News....... Ning Now At Bar Anaconda!

pdogg

It's going to be fun watching your face Amigo, walking into Famous Bar :D

Im sure it will amigo :lol: , but Im more worried about walking out of it :vava:

Dai Violin's wedding suit can stay in your wardrobe for now Tel, but after the

recent news Ive been looking at this particular suit for myself :wacko:

post-136-026696700 1321271233.jpg

Ning is a good fit at Bar A since she can work as service staff which is her specilty. Or at least I assume she,s service staff but looking at the thread ,about Noon's Bday Bash, I see a pic of her in high black boots dancing on thr poll so who knows.

Good also for Anaconda as Ning has quie a following and is friendly with the core customer, the repeat visitor to Pattaya.

Good luck to Ning, a real sweetie!

Ning is a good fit at Bar A since she can work as service staff which is her specilty. Or at least I assume she,s service staff but looking at the thread ,about Noon's Bday Bash, I see a pic of her in high black boots dancing on thr poll so who knows.

Good also for Anaconda as Ning has quie a following and is friendly with the core customer, the repeat visitor to Pattaya.

Good luck to Ning, a real sweetie!

she was wearing hostess uniform that night, so maybe fair to assume she is working as a hostess, however most of the BKK team are working as service and they will start to go back to BKK as the bar gets more and more staff so maybe will switch if she stays. The big if, is always will they stay.

IMHO, both Aun and Ning were adept and excellent at making customers feel at home, valued, and appreciated without the bullshit factor of perhaps you might bar-fine them. That is not to say they weren't interested in being bar-fined just to point out they understood how to please a customer and make them feel welcomed. They are both terrific at PR. I have not seen a lot of this skill in Thailand without the sexual component.

My advice is to encourage and support them in what they know best. It will serve you well. Get them off the podium and into conducting making your enterprise a success not unlike what Michael and Thomas did with them a Corner Bar. Unless they want to so something else, they really excel in this area and you are missing an opportunity if you do not let them practice.

IMHO, both Aun and Ning were adept and excellent at making customers feel at home, valued, and appreciated without the bullshit factor of perhaps you might bar-fine them. That is not to say they weren't interested in being bar-fined just to point out they understood how to please a customer and make them feel welcomed. They are both terrific at PR. I have not seen a lot of this skill in Thailand without the sexual component.

My advice is to encourage and support them in what they know best. It will serve you well. Get them off the podium and into conducting making your enterprise a success not unlike what Michael and Thomas did with them a Corner Bar. Unless they want to so something else, they really excel in this area and you are missing an opportunity if you do not let them practice.

Event nights are not like normal nights - typically on a normal night both Service & Hostess staff all muck in together - its not like a them and us mentality and that is the same way GB works. But as I say, I was not even aware she had been hired until someone mentioned her. The bar management do all their own hiring and determining which roles people undertake and I assume that Aun would have been part of that process with Noon. However, what has often happened is that people switch teams. Both Joy, Nieu, Toy, Moo all started out as hostesses but wanted to switch to be service based. Conversely some of the old service staff in GB wanted to switch to become hostess staff - they have different salary structures so someone who gets barfined a lot, earns a lot more money as a hostess, someone who gets barfined the least, will earn a much higher salary as a service staff member. It may sound a weird system but it was designed by Thai's for Thai's and it does work oddly enough. If she had wanted to be a service staff, I am sure that is what would have been provided as vacancies exist in both teams.

Hopefully all the new team will stay - however as has been proven from experience some do not last the course and drop out - its normally in the first week if it occurs.

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest about Ning being so popular.

She has a fantastic personality, is such fabulous fun to be with and she's got a great sense of humour. :angel:

She also has a "good heart", as Ive said before I'll not forget the way she took care of me after my incident with that Pick Up truck :crazy: and even took two days off work to do so. :nurse:

Now I do hate shopping with a vengence but Ning even made that fun and had me laughing all the time, (walking behind her looking at her sexy "pert" bum in her denim shorts and her lovely set of pins did help too :rolleyes: )

Yes, shopping with Ning was different, not a case of hitting the Mobile phone counter but buying food for her cats Teddy and Eddy (sadly Eddy did a bunk :( )and her 34 Fish and other "real" necessities.

Im really happy to see Ning has found her feet again at the Anacondo, and shes also good news for the bar too imho.

• 3 weeks later...

Ning seems to be very very popular - she keeps getting barfined out, as indeed are all the girls in Anaconda - everyone of them is very happy so it seems. Two nights ago, only the cashier remained - every other girl was barfined out.

Cheers

Mardhi

Can you enlighten me, but has our lovely Ning gotten bolt ons? I saw a photo of her in a white blouse and black bra and she was positively busting out of the bra. Looking my larger than she had last Sept.

Glass

Can you enlighten me, but has our lovely Ning gotten bolt ons? I saw a photo of her in a white blouse and black bra and she was positively busting out of the bra. Looking my larger than she had last Sept.

Glass

No mate, Ning hasnt got bolt-ons(Yet)but I know what you mean about her bursting out of her bra as Ive thought the same to myself when I see and chat to her on cam(msn), she does like to thrust her chest out and her "hormone" titties seem to be coming on very nicely me thinks :rolleyes: