4 Ladyboys Prime Suspects In Brit's 4th Floor Soi Lengke Jump

Pdoggg

post-7348-0-46016400-1450253969_thumb.jp

A 28-year-old British man from Leeds died in mysterious circumstances on Tuesday Night and as part of the Police investigation, they initially detained 4 Ladyboys who are thought to have been somehow involved in the case.

Mr. Naami Keyghobadi either fell or was pushed from a 4th floor window at the Dolphin House Apartments in Soi Lengki 1 off Pattaya Third Road and was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. His body was found in a side-alley next to a Real Estate Office located at the base of the apartment complex.

Police spoke with a Ladyboy who occupies the room on the 4th floor where the British man is thought to have jumped from. Khun Pochara aged 33 was questioned and it was noted by Police that he was sweating profusely.

During the initial investigation Police are unsure of the chain-of-events leading up to the fatality as each of the detained Ladyboys gave Police different versions of what happened.

Khun Pochara claimed he was inside his room and heard arguing coming from a 3rd floor room occupied by a Ladyboy friend of Khun Pochara. He went to investigate and saw the British man climb the stairs to the 4th floor, followed behind by two other Ladyboys who are not thought to reside at the apartment complex. They were reportedly arguing over money the victim owed the Ladyboys for “services” they provided him inside the room.

Police checked the 3rd floor room and detained 3 Ladyboys inside. One of them attempted to escape but was quickly apprehended. They found drug taking paraphernalia inside the room and Crystal Meth resi/due was seen by Police.

A post mortem examination will take place on the victim which will include a toxicology report to determine if the victim had taken any form of narcotic prior to his death. The four suspects in the case are currently detained pending further investigations. No one has been charged with any criminal offence in connection with the case as yet.

^ Yeah, soon the apologists will chime in "There is more to this story." Always amazes me how some guys will blame the foreigner and defend the locals.

The alleged perps look rough as fuck and wise punters know that when crack heads get pumped up on Ya ba, it never ends well.

RIP to the poor Brit, 28 is way to young to die.

That's it I can't keep my mouth shut any more. :mad0245: ..

This is a comment made by well known  LP forum BM about this young guys death. n few others BMs like it..N the moderates like it well i guess for them to let him post shit like that.. 

"fake passport,  name like Mr. Naami Keyghobadi  he aint British.    one less tho "

​ONE LESS..?? WTF that supposed to mean ??? 

OK..can some one tell me if i'm wrong ..My take is he is happy this young man is dead because he is not English !!?? 

Same guy( 5$) stopped been friends with his so called best friend then because he knew he was  terminally ill ..

This was his PM to me 2 years ago..

"he was fucking drank last night i think..if he carrys on that way hes not going to have long.

Just hope he don't drop dead in Thailand !!!  How the fuck or what the fuck we do then"

Because he was Irish ...???

• Upvote 1

​ONE LESS..?? WTF that supposed to mean ???

It means that the bigoted racists can't help themselves but spread their hatred anywhere they can be heard. But you know that already Billy. Tossers like this are better ignored, because there is no reasoning with them, the bigotry and hatred is too strong, and the more you argue, the more they feel they have a platform to unleash their vile. Let it go over your head my man.