Taking a Phone Call During Sex...

Stroker

Yes, both LBs and GGS, P4P and "good girls."

I suppose there are exceptions, but personally, when they pick up during the act, I write them off. I'm not Thai and that's one aspect of "Thainess" that I don't want to understand...

I can image it does take the special out of the moment.  Especially when you are not sure if they are rating you to their friend or if in English lining up another customer before the job is done.

• Upvote 1

I've had a few of these. Most recently the LB took the call from her husband. I could tell by the way she spoke to him and she gave me the ssh sign while I hammered away. I tried to really give it to her to alter her voice.  It wasn't a turn off, if anything it turned into a spite fuck. Funny hearing her say "I miss you so mutt" while I was giving her the high hard one.  

Generally I don't like them taking phones to bed when we go to sleep. Now that's annoying waking up to some sponsor type calling them in the middle of the night at their own convenience. 

• Upvote 3

i was on both sides of the line....used to be a cuckold....used to fuck a lb while she was answering to her sponsor.....believe me....in both cases how sad......very sad

especially in the second case...was feeling sorry for that man....

regarding me being a cuckold.....kicked her ass out of my life...drank a leo beer....met another one better

• Upvote 1

It's only happened to me once, a couple or few years ago in Phnom Penh.

I was chock a block up a LB called Ly Ly, a bubbly little thing who was fun to be with. With me crawling all over her back, when she took the call the phone was only inches from my ear. The guy spoke non-English & she replied, though sparingly, in what I presume was Khmer. Then at the end she said in English: "Twenty minutes, OK, twenty minutes."

The call ended & so did I. She hastily got her shit together, saying in English, "I have to go now."

"Another customer?"

She grinned, took 20USD off me (cheap), & was on her way.

She was nice about it, and I found myself at ease with what had happened. She was pretty popular in PP at that time, so I figured even without the call she would not have stayed around with me, but gone to find more cash straight after the event.

• Upvote 1