A Ladyboy with a Proper Man's Cock.

Stroker

Someone wiser than me...well.....once described Alis in Pattaya as have a proper man's cock. I reckon he is talking about a big veiny one and not the smooth type we usually encounter in S E Asia. So how about you gents, how do you feel when you see a schlong on your chosen ladyboy that would look more at home between a blokes legs.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I don't really care about cock size. I am much more interested in a pretty face, a nice ass, and horniness, However, if it turns out she's packin a substantial cock, so much the better. I am versatile, and enjoy a proper rogering form a good sized tool.

Tried to meet up with Nancy from La Bamba last time I was in Pattaya, but alas, she was never around.

Had to content myself with a couple of (though not at the same time) hot and very horny femboys from down the soi a bit. Neither of them had a big cock, (mine was much bigger than both of their's and I am not huge by any means), but it didn't matter. They were both very horny and very accommodating. They were each sporting rock-hard little cocks with retractable foreskins, oozing pre-cum, with nice big load finishes, yummmmm. One of them even had little hormone titties-so sexy. A good time was had by all, multiple times.

Damn, I'm getting a chubby just writing this.

• Upvote 2