SHOWTIME!!!!

bumblebee

The photo is a bit underexposed, unlike Som. :rolleyes:

Yes, one would never say our Som was the quiet retiring type. A wonderful fun girl nevertheless. In fact Bb, that's the loveliest I've ever seen her look in image, you really captured it.

I must have forgotten that Bell had reappeared in Luxor. Interesting, the Luxor to EZY/Famous connection. She's what, the 3rd girl from the EZY/Famous crew to have popped up at Luxor on her way from (or on her way back to) Famous Bar. Rose also springs to mind, and I thought there was another.

Have Kung and Cherry started buying dresses in bulk or something? They appear to have the exact same model on although Kung's would be NBA Center size.

Did Cherry chicken out on the huge funbags? I'd heard reports from Karl that she was getting some so big he might need a new door but the ones she's sporting in the photo are positively diminutive.

Guest Fiedollah

Great stuff BB, without sounding like a stalker, im gona follow you steps come next week :ph34r:

you sure now how to find em !

oh and love the Title, "showtime" just hope you dont turn out like Dexter and start killing our girls off !

Great stuff BB, without sounding like a stalker, im gona follow you steps come next week :ph34r:

you sure now how to find em !

oh and love the Title, "showtime" just hope you dont turn out like Dexter and start killing our girls off !

Cheers pal. Looking forward to our reunion, it's been long overdue. :drinks: