Sugar and Spice, Jomtien Complex

pdogg

There's a relatively new ladyboy bar in Jomtien Complex called Sugar and Spice. Sugar is the owner and the other ladyboys add the spice, after all sugar and spice and everything nice is what ladyboy cock is made of. :p

Pop, not in these pics formerly of the now defunct 50% ladyboy bar in Jomtien Complex and also later at Bar 54 is there under the moniker of Ice.

I know so little about Jomtien. Is S&S anywhere near Sally's?

S&S is about a 10 minute walk or so to Sally's.

Sally's is on Jomtien Beach Road Soi 5 about a football field away from the beach.

Sugar and Spice is in the Jomtien Complex where the blue sticky is on this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&t=h&source=embed&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206471242509881192103.0004a1a6b8c56171aa0dd

Jomtien Complex is a rather odd area, a mix of gay bars, straight bars, and restaurants. The gay bars are there due tothe proximity to the gay beach which is somewhat appropriatly on the yellow brick road along the beach, not on Jomtien Beach Road.

Ken, if I'm in town the next time you are I'll show you as it'sa tad confusing if you;ve never been there.

Ken, if I'm in town the next time you are I'll show you as it'sa tad confusing if you;ve never been there.

Many thanks for that PD, and for the map. I'll take you up on the offer. Hope you're around.

It looks like I'll be in town lateish Nov or earliest Dec - if all goes well with my current house moving. That is, about a month from now. I plan to stay through to the GOTC on 3 Feb at least, although I'll probably go down to Phuket for a short visit in January.

• 3 months later...

Love the fan shot

Is that actually Sugar? (or Spice; forget which she calls herself, but the mamasan/owner) She of the famous Malt quitting incident in Sunee.

If so, she looks a hell of a lot better in that shot than she does in person. I find her incredibly irritating and the one big drawback to that bar, imho...

I wonder if gurls in PTY realize how good BB is for them. For example, the fan shot of TuiTui's legs alone will have many wanderers stopping by S&S bar. Add that to other shots he shares with us in his peregrinations around PTY, and one can imagine how much publicity/exposure the shots bring the gurl/the bar. I should hope his contributions would be recognized and he would never pay for another drink or barfine again. :drinks::good:

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

S&S is about a 10 minute walk or so to Sally's.

Sally's is on Jomtien Beach Road Soi 5 about a football field away from the beach.

Sugar and Spice is in the Jomtien Complex where the blue sticky is on this map.

http://maps.google.c...a6b8c56171aa0dd

Jomtien Complex is a rather odd area, a mix of gay bars, straight bars, and restaurants. The gay bars are there due tothe proximity to the gay beach which is somewhat appropriatly on the yellow brick road along the beach, not on Jomtien Beach Road.

OK I see. The JC is on the corner where the baht bus from Patts turns to go down to Jomthien Beach Road. Easy to find. I always thought it was on J beach Road and never could find it.

BR