Lady Boy Bar advertising

When I look on this cool site I have seen so many bars do a bit of promotional advertising but for my 

money the only two that seem to know how to do it well are ...La bamba and Lita bar .

there is no such thing as to much advertising

Because of this the first two places I would go to in Patts are your bars

My hat is off to you guys ..a job well done. :hi:

• Upvote 2

You make a good point Stoolie and something myself and PD have pondered over the last couple of years. Why would anyone with a business not take advantage of the opportunity of free publicity to the very market they are aiming at. I fully agree with you regarding supporting the 2 bars you mention that make an effort to encourage our custom. Maybe some bars consider the forum too small and not worth their time posting here, who knows. But anyone who has spent time with friends will know even one guy can have a big influence on where a group may head on a night out, so at times the bars are not just missing out on one customer but maybe 3 or 4 of his friends who may follow him if he wants to go to a bar to check out a ladyboy whom he has seen a photo of on the forum.

It ain't rocket science that any publicity is good publicity but maybe some of the bars owners are wiser than us mere punters. Up to them as the locals say.:biggrin:

Bars seem to pick and choose which forums they post updates on - sometimes due to familiarity and friendships, sometimes due to the activity of the board.

Very few post on all the lbs forums. It does take time to post updates, and especially photos, which can be problematic if the uploader doesn't work well, or the internet connection is slow. Some bar owners are techo-phobic, and some might not have enough time - but certainly the benefits for those who do post updates is clear. Cocktail and Dreams has been able to maintain enough business to keep going despite surrounding bars (gg and lbs) going under due to lack of business. Lita's Bar is getting business as well, and so is La Bamba.

Interestingly enough some bars that were heavily promoted by Gutsy Bastard on several forums are facing difficulties, Darkside and Paradise Club so advertising is not always the solution for increased business.

• Upvote 3

Interestingly enough some bars that were heavily promoted by Gutsy Bastard on several forums are facing difficulties, Darkside and Paradise Club so advertising is not always the solution for increased business.

With half baked insinuations like that it's no wonder BM's are reluctant to post on forums where you moderate.  

i think all LB bars are having a hard time...its not an easy world unless your making IPHONES .. certainly the ones i go to.. it seems to be getting worse by the year unless im living in another world 

i been in Cascades and been the only dude in there more than a few times this year...other than Obsessions in Bangkok which has the big Japanese/Korean flow through im thinking its tough out there adverts or not.  

myself .. i have no real tie to any bar by the way and no gripes either.. good luck to all

now

thought of the day

( also on another note most of the music in Obsessions seems to be from South Korea.. in fact much of the music i hear in BKK LB Bars is South Korean pop music.)  fuck me what a bore i am  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

i think all LB bars are having a hard time...its not an easy world unless your making IPHONES .. certainly the ones i go to.. it seems to be getting worse by the year unless im living in another world 

Times changed a lot from few years back...Now days most bars in Pattaya got LB or two ...many LBs are working from home or FLsing  by help of internet phons ..

I for one do go to some of the LB bars but when it comes to taking one to my loom I'll do it from normal bars most of the time..

• Upvote 2