What Makes a Good and Bad Ladyboy Bar Host?

Stroker

I am sure many of you visit particular bars because the host makes you feel welcome.  So what is it about these bars that get it right for you and why do some others seem to miss out.  

I recall a group of us were in TJs Music Bar Naklua a while back, a relaxing venue and the owner bough us a round of drinks because she was having an enjoyable chat with one of our gang.  While some may consider it a bit out of the way, it was a nice gesture that would make some of us make the effort to go back there more often and give the bar more custom.

I am sure many of you visit particular bars because the host makes you feel welcome. 

It's not easy to be a good host.  You have to have a sixth sense as to who wants to interact with the host and who wants to be left alone

Crabby was a great host.

Franck certainly had a  flair for hosting.

If I feel obligated to anything in bar such as spend more money that's the sign of a bad host.

A good host wants his customers to be happy and hopes as a result his bar will prosper.

I have no idea if that indeed makes a bar prosper. Maybe trying to squeeze more baht out of your customers is real world economics.

Karl was a fucking nut.  And I honestly couldn't understand half of what he said to me, but...he managed to create something quite special in my opinion.  Lita ain't too bad a host these days either.

Crabby!  Yeah, he was good.  Quite an oddball but likeable.  I always got the impression he wanted me to shag him.  Outwith my abilities that one.  Takes a real player to fuck a balding, pot-bellied American fella.  Maybe one day <_<

• Upvote 4

Crabby!  Yeah, he was good.  Quite an oddball but likeable.  I always got the impression he wanted me to shag him.  Outwith my abilities that one.  Takes a real player to fuck a balding, pot-bellied American fella.  Maybe one day <_<

Thanks for a good giggle Redrock, I reckon those shorts are up to his nipples by now. :hi: