Sensations v 69 Bar: Battle of the Bars.

Stroker

Sensations or 69 Bar?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer and why?

• Sensations
    • 69 Bar
    • Other

Replies so far seem to be more in response to visiting the bar in the hopes of meeting the farang owner.

Looking at things from a slightly different angle ...

Would you be more likely to visit a particular bar specifically knowing the previous farang owner no longer had anything to do with the bar and would almost certainly not be there. In other words, does his presence actually put you off going?

Bearing in mind all the girls are pretty much available to meet for encounters via means other than actually visiting their respective bars and paying for ladydrinks and barfines while you line that owner's pockets etc., if you had a mind to do so.

Looking forward to the New Sensations opening party tomorrow night and I wish the Sensations team continued success.

• Upvote 2

Would you be more likely to visit a particular bar specifically knowing the previous farang owner no longer had anything to do with the bar and would almost certainly not be there. In other words, does his presence actually put you off going?

Yes, and no medals for guessing which bar. :nea:

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Is the Duangjai Bar having any effect of the two biggies as it is in the same part of town more or less.

Not for me , to be honest and imho there is just as many cuties playing out of the Fantasy Lounge, Titti Twister and BB massage when I passed by 20 minutes ago on Soi Buakhao, counted at least 6-10 straight away that could have easily have taken advantage of me  :rolleye0012:

Is the Duangjai Bar having any effect of the two biggies as it is in the same part of town more or less.

I would say no. I walked by Duangjai twice last night and they didn't seem to be doing much business. One LB there seems rather disturbed at me. I had her come in with me last visit as someone will follow you in if you don't pick a LB. So I picked her as I liked her look but we didn't end up connecting. Now when the LBs try and drag me in she just sits and looks none too happy. Such is life at these places where someone is going to sit with you whether you pick one or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...